“WOW and Unforgettable!!”

Original Eiger Jump Grindelwald in Interlaken
Ranked #14 of 52 Tours in Bernese Oberland
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Helicopter Skydiving in front of the famous Swiss Alps. Enjoy the Eiger north face while riding to altitude. Jump from a perfectly sound helicopter and free fall for 45 seconds before the tandem master guides the parachute to a gentle landing
Paris, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“WOW and Unforgettable!!”
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

This was definitely an experience of a lifetime. We jumped with Tony and Andrew for our first jump and couldnt have asked for better guys. They made us feel confident and comfortable. You also get the option of photos and videos to be taken while you jump. Worth every penny!!!

Visited September 2013

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Unbelievable”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

The team at Skydive Interlaken are dedicated to making sure you have a fantastic experience and worked hard to get us up, even though there was a little cloud....the wait was well worth it and this was one of the most amazing experiences in my life. This was my first skydive and something I will never forget.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Glenn W
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“One word, unbelievable.”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

If you have or even if you haven't skydived before you must try it in Switzerland over the Alps. The scenery and view are simply stunning. You also must do it with Skydive Interlaken. Andrew and the whole team were awesome. They managed to squeeze me in on a busy day due to days of bad weather. The jump from the helicopter was unlike anything I've experienced before. I felt safe the entire time from the safety briefing to landing. The team are very professional and I had an amazing jump. If I am ever back in Switzerland I will definitely do it again and definitely do it with the skydive interlaken team. Highly recommended. Nothing negative to say other than it is a tad expensive, but you are jumping over the snowy Swiss alps, I can't really put a price on my jump it was simply amazing, thanks so much. A must do if visiting Switzerland.

Visited August 2013
USA
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Absolutely incredible”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

If you want to go skydiving, Skydive Interlaken is the way to go. The team that works there is absolutely amazing. My sister and I jumped with Andrew and Tony - who have both been doing this for over 10 years and are hilarious. With the experts that work here, you always feel safe and they make everything so fun. I'm already saving up to go skydiving again with Skydive Interlaken. The views over Interlaken were truly unforgettable. Thank you Andrew and Tony!!!

Visited July 2013
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing experience we'll never forget”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Our skydive with Skydive Interlaken was an amazing experience.

It was our first sky dive and we are so glad we did it in Interlaken because the scenery was absolutely incredible.

Beat was great and along with our tandem partners, made us feel really comforable - strangely we weren't nervous at all, just really excited about the whole experience.

We did have to wait around a little while while others did their jumps, and it is expensive (especially the video packages), but you get what you pay for. We were thrilled with the whole experience and would definitely recommend it. When we got back to sydney our videos were waiting for us to relive the amazing experience all over again!

Visited July 2013