“A Spanish experience”

Ranked #4 of 415 Restaurants in Lucerne
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: BOLERO Restaurante - Tapas, Paellas y Vinos. Centrally located and air conditioned at Bundesplatz Lucerne we offer you our famous pinchos-buffet (tapas), paellas - live cooked from our front-cooking station - filled with your favorites ingredients and many open wines. Bienvenidos!
Reviewed May 7, 2012

We had no idea what were tapas , so when it was suggested by the waitress we opted for it . It was a treat with four varieties of tapas with bread and a spread added as a side dish . The ambience is good and it is well patronized. Worth the price

Reviewed April 29, 2012

I did not sit in the restaurant, but I had Tapas to take away as I stayed at the integrated Hotel Cascada.
I ordered at the bar and they served my choice of Tapas on a salver. I then enjoyed the food on my room and it was delicious.
Service a bit slow (it was on a Friday and the restaurant was quite well booked) but very friendly. I will try out a main dish next time when having occasion to go there together with friends - Paella or Tapas is more fun and does make more sense enjoying in a group.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

we went here for dinner...heard loads abt this place...the fajitas here were very delicious risotto was alright...would go back for the fajitas specially

CASCADA_11, Manager at BOLERO Restaurante, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2012

Thank you very much and hope to see you soon in the BOLERO Restaurant!

Best regards,

Reviewed April 1, 2012

Great place for tapas! My husband and I went there for dinner and ordered tapas for dinner. Everything was delicious and the price was reasonable.

Reviewed January 1, 2012

We ate here for dinner and the food was great. Only drawback was the menu seemed a bit limited with offerings. We also ate here for breakfast; I believe breakfast came with the room. The breakfast buffet was large and all of the offeirngs were yummy. The best breakfast we ate during our week long European trip.

CASCADA_11, Manager at BOLERO Restaurante, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2012

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are looking forward to welcome you again at the BOLERO Restaurant!

Best regards,