TripAdvisor

from $25.87
from $206.99
from $341.53
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 30, 2019

Loved this atmospheric tour around the old city with our guide Ralph! Ralph was so passionate and made the whole tour so fascinating, full of history, fun facts and so many tales! I would strongly recommend this to anyone interested in the history of Lucerne

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 15, 2019 via mobile

Great experience! The guide was passionate and knowledgeable, he made the tour very fun ! He came prepared with a video projector, some water cups and postcards, which we thought was a nice touch. All in all, I would recommend to everyone.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed May 19, 2019

My husband friends and I did this tour in early May and Ralf was a wonderful story teller and made the evening interesting and enjoyable teaching us about Lucerne and it's history while walking the streets.
Thank you Ralf!
Leah, Nick and friends

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I were surprised to find that we were the only two on our tour the evening we had booked. However, Ralph our guide delivered the tour with as much gusto and passion as I imagine he delivers all of his tours. He was very knowledgeable and answered every question we asked, even on nondescript buildings that we noticed during the daytime and weren’t specifically part of the tour. You could tell that Ralph loved being in Lucerne and knew it’s history in depth. I especially enjoyed the projector views with explanations that complemented the buildings we were looking at.

This was a great experience and a good way to get to know a beautiful part of Switzerland, along with a look into its medieval past.

Highly recommend this tour!

2  Thank TravellerAmbler
Reviewed March 29, 2019 via mobile

An interesting and entertaining historic tour of the city. Everyone enjoyed it. The “watchman” was very knowledgeable.