Review Highlights
Watch

Shopping in Lucerne for a watch there a many places all offering similar prices This establishment... read more

Reviewed August 29, 2018

from $135.00
from $58.90
from $239.30
More Info
All reviews watch shop watches purchase jewelry swiss omega switzerland
Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

I visited the Bahnhofstrasse 50 branch and was impressed by the patience and courtesy shown to me, and any person who walked in not fully convinced he was going to buy anything! Probably one of the biggest turnoffs when shopping is being treated poorly if you are just 'looking' but certainly the opposite at Bucherer! Ask for Guido They will also deduct the tax component from your bill. Walked out of there feeling like a millionaire

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

Shopping in Lucerne for a watch there a many places all offering similar prices
This establishment has a wide range and friendly staff willing to help and assist you with queries and of course sales

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

While this place is famous for selling the latest Swiss watches whose price varies from the affordable to the high echelon of luxury , the travails of getting the tax refund can be a discomfort especially when travelling to go home. It would be nice to best buy at duty free , but realising that the feeling of actually buying at this country can haunt someone if you missed it . I noticed there are lots of staff employed well versed in different dialects to deal with the many tourists, which is important in business. By the way there is no Omega brand but I saw it outside on a different building .

1  Thank doctorfoxtrot
Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

I went to Bucherer for many years to service my different Swiss watches. Service was friendly, prompt and good value for money. I felt like a valued customer and this was worth the price.
Now Bucherer invested a lot in new interiors, but service got very average. For instance, no call at all for extra service (my Lexus Dealer calls in ecery time!) and the gut (btw, before there was always a beautifull woman) had no idea why the extra service had been done. So, I stop in during an international travel and make all the way to Lucerne to hear ‘I got no idea’.

2  Thank T2Paris
Reviewed May 22, 2018

Filled with tour groups. Would have love to get something from the shop however most of the popular sports models were not available and the prices were not exactly competitive.

Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

The same brand of the watch in another store, but more cheaper than we saw in the Bucherer. Although ask few times ady, but the staff didn’t print out the tax refund receipt for us. If anyone visit there next time, remember ask the staff to do the tax refund for u, which the receipt is printed separately with the cash sale receipt.

1  Thank LEmon Y
Reviewed April 10, 2018

Still packed with high-end variety of watches as usual. However, it was totally different feeling from the previous visit which was somewhat 10+ years. Couldn't feel the sincere welcome from staffs. Seemed also that staffs tried to sell hard on watches. Really wanna get something but my gut said walk-out. Nevertheless, attractive pricing still comparing to other countries.

2  Thank KwinAun
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

On our stay in Lucerne we visited this store. The store contains all the high brands of watches and prices to match. It is worth visiting just to see the range of watches. Not much for the average tourist to buy.

3  Thank Keathswa
Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

Becoz of the recommendation from the tourist books, I went to this 4-floors Bucherer flagship store located at Lucerne.

It was easy to be discovered, just around 20-minute walk from the Lucerne main train station (or just a 3 to 5-minute walk after u across the Kapellbrücke from the station to the old town direction)

Or simply when u saw a lot of big tourist buses nearby, u will know that u have arrived at Bucherer

The building was gogerous with elegant decorations. Merchandise displays were tidy and clear according to different brands and series. The staffs were friendly and helpful which provided a lot of detailed information about the watches to me.

However, my main aim was not buying watches , I was very interested in the unique big mechanical clock which operated through all of the four floors. Unfortunately the staff told me that the clock did not exist anymore really disappointed with that

But staying at Switerzerland, it was very important and happy when u could enjoy a free toilet, especially a luxurious one. Very bright lighting, soft and smooth tissue papers and clean and tidy floor.

Don't miss this fabulous toilet point when u visit Lucerne.

1  Thank tomato_7070
Reviewed June 8, 2017

My spouse and I, along with our group of 24, were dropped off in front of Bucherer's because the Old Town does not allow buses to enter. Since we had a free day to explore the town, we were informed by our tour guide that if we required a toilet while exploring Lucerne on foot, we should use the ones in this building. This was also the pick-up place for us before returning to our hotel.

The toilets and restrooms were beautiful. A high-end store for luxury watches and jewelry, its employees would be horrified, I am certain, to learn that all we wished for was a place to relieve ourselves. But it was the most luxurious toilet stop we encountered on a Grand Tour of Switzerland! As such, I rate their toilets EXCELLENT.