“Chicken supreme” 5 of 5 bubbles

Unicum Lucerne
Ranked #34 of 391 Restaurants in Lucerne
Cuisines: Swiss, European, German, Austrian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Mountain-Feeling in the heart of Lucerne, with the famous chicken, the real cheese fondue and many more, all the year Party Sound for everybody Friday and Saturday from 10 p.m. till 02.30 a.m.
Canberra
“Chicken supreme”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

We were walk ins on a Monday night- the restaurant was fairly busy- staff were friendly and attentive- food could not be faulted- roast chicken with the house made sauce was the pick- deliciously marinated in a herb mix- cooked to perfection - at the end of the meal it was a hit when our 2 small children were presented with little chickens to take home- we also loved the complementary egg liqueur- I strongly recommend this restaurant - great chicken , family friendly, something different !

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Poppyburgers

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Brisbane
“Great Food & Friendly Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

We are very glad we went to this restaurant. We loved it from the moment we were greeted at the door and taken to our table inside the 'hen house'. The service was friendly and quick, the food was excellent and the servings were large making this restaurant really great value.

Highly recommend this restaurant as a must visit when in Lucern.

2 Thank RosscoBrisbane
Singapore
“Tasty chicken at a reasonable price in Lucerne”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2013

Main menu of poulet with salads and non-poulet dishes as well.
The chicken was however slightly salty with the skin on but very tender,
Enjoyed the complimentary egg wine at the end of the meal.

• Visited December 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Fantastic food & fantastic service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

My partner and I enjoyed a lovely meal and some fantastic service from our waitress Stefanie and the manager Patrick. The food was delicious, I had the half chicken with house sauce and french fries - the chicken was perfectly cooked and the sauce was delicious.

At the end of our meal we were treated to a free bottle of wine from Patrick, which made a splendid evening even better.

Will definitely be visiting again next time I'm in Lucerne.

• Visited November 2013
3 Thank David C
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing food and fantastic atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

My partner and I are visiting from Australia and stumbled upon this place as we walked from our hotel to the city centre. I have to say, it was the best discovery I have ever made. From the moment we walked in we were made to feel at home by the amazing Stefanie and while we were waiting for our food the the manager Patrick came out to speak to us. The food was simply amazing. My partner had the half chicken and I had the chicken, wild mushroom and rosti dish. both of our dishes were amazing. The highlight of the night was when Patrick bought out a bottle of wine for us to share and said it was on the house. I wish I was in lucerne for long so that I could come to this place more often.

• Visited November 2013