“The perfect small family restaurant”
Review of Cafeteria Emilio

Cafeteria Emilio
Ranked #163 of 415 Restaurants in Lucerne
Cuisines: Swiss
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I've been there many times and ordered different things. The food was always excellent! I love the salad dressing ;-) service was fun. Thanks for making my day everytime I go there! :-)

Reviewed February 8, 2014

Cozy little place, super fast service (food is on the table within 5 minutes), very good location! It is family owned and you can totally feel that! Owner knows half of the guests by name! Very good for families (books and sweets for kids), local and good food! I can totally recommend it for a quick lunch, afternoon coffee and/or cake (home-made cake)! My recommandation, try the Älplermakronen with apple sauce or the salad with chicken strips!! Very good!

Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

We had a chance to eat lunch at Cafe Emilio in Lucerne Switzerland. The service was excellent, the meals we prepared and served within 10 minutes. The side salad with the sandwiches was one of the best I ever had. I would definitely go back! There were many other people in the cafe having ice cream and cakes, it seems to be the go to place for sweets. We did not try any of the dessert but they looked tempting. All restaurant in Switzerland are expensive especially versus US standards, we had two sandwiches and coffee for about 40 CHF

Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner here, chose it because the prices were fairly reasonable when compared to other nearby restaurants. We ordered the schnitzel which was very bland.... And a Ceaser salad at the waitress recommendation.... Salad was not a Ceaser had eggs and pickles in it with bottled dressing I'm sure.... Would not recommend....

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I used to eat at Emilio's cafeteria but last time I was there I ordered a Cesar salad and sorprice sorprice!!! A WORM !!!!! I told the waitress (German) and she answered with a:" that's normal is a fresh salad and you should be happy you have something to eat there are places on the world where people are hungry!!!!!!!
Definitely unacceptable!!!! What about the hygiene??????Totally disappointed!!!!!!

2  Thank Lulakm