“excellent what else !!!”

Mekong Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #21 of 403 Restaurants in Lucerne
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Restaurant Mekong Asian Bistro & Bar Mekong offers a diverse selection of Asian cuisine and Sushi for lunch and dinner. The relaxed, Asian inspired design features a bar in the heart of the restaurant, providing a special dining experience.
Sion, Switzerland
“excellent what else !!!”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

a soon as we enter the restaurant a team of professional take good care of us , the combo starter was a discovery of flavor and generous size
the main course was perfectand olso the red wine a red wine
professional, tasty ,trendy, thanks to all the team for that great experience

• Visited September 2012
5 Thank bressoudpatrice

• Slovak first
“Our favourite restaurant in Luzern”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We have visited this restaurant regularly over the last 2 years, at least 10 times in total. We have always found the food, service and atmosphere exceptional.
I could not say which dish is my favourite as everything I have tried has been delicious. The Spare Ribs are the best I have tasted, as is the Chicken Satay. The Ginger Beef melts in the mouth.
Coming from England, we found it a little expensive but then a lot of restaurants in Luzern are.
The staff always remember us and ask how we are.
We hope to visit again soon!

3 Thank Bryony G
“A place to eat!”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I highly recommend you the Club Sandwich! Super fresh taste and soooo delicious!!! Also the Bento-Box is fantastic, yummi! I am every week here :)

2 Thank longislands
Cologne, Germany
“Excellent secret tip for visitors”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I came across this restaurant by accident. I had the most fantastic Asian dinner. The ginger beef was out of this world.The cocktails are delicious too. You must try the Mekong cocktail. One can also sit outside in an Asian atmosphere and watch the world go by when the weather is good. Very good and friendly service with excellent management. A restaurant not to miss if you are visiting Lucerne!

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank edward1958
Lucerne, Switzerland
“Very good service and very nice food”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I have been to the Mekong restaurant for lunch. At lunch time there are always menues available for a very good price. The food was excellent and the restaurant staff very friendly. You can seat inside our outside and the atmosphere is great! I really can recommend to go to Mekong Restaurant in the Astoria Hotel.

• Visited August 2012