“Too expensive”

Ranked #218 of 393 Restaurants in Lucerne
Cuisines: Asian, Korean
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: sehr gute typische koreanische Küche
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Too expensive”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

Too expensive and not tasty at all....
A bottle of water costs me 8 francs.. Mamamia!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Shayashida

• Korean first
Zurich
“Nice Korean place in luzern”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

We visit this restaurant 3 to 4 times per year. The owner is always there watching over things. Food is good and pretty close to the real thing but adjusted a little for Swiss tastes. Service is good ands the place is nice. Normally we don't reserve as there are plenty of seats in back too. Nice for family meals or out with friends.

Visited June 2013
Reading, England, United Kingdom
“Better than expected”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

I come from Asia and I have a lot of Asian food. Every time I have Asia food in non-Asia country, I had to lower my expectation. However, this place is quite good! The service is good. The food is good. We had Bibimbub and other stuff.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Kenny-Oomie
Singapore, Singapore
“Amazing corean food for a reasonable price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

If you're looking for asian food in Lucerne, in this Restaurant you get the best value for your money and if you are looking for corean food this is a must try. You already notice the mainly asian clientele when you enter the establishment. The friendly service is very attentive and does their best to accomodate you.

• Visited July 2012
Boston
“A great surprise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2012 via mobile

We had just arrived in Lucerne, jet lagged and hungry from a long journey from Boston. My wife is Korean and I had read on Tripadvisor that another guest at the Renaissance Lucerne had dined at Koreatown so it was already in the back of my head. It was very close by and we had a delicious multi-course Korean dinner. We picked the fixed price biggest meal on the menu (we had missed two meals on our travel over) at 60 Swiss francs for each of us, and we ate every morsel. They welcomed our 2 year old son Alan as well. We will return.

2 Thank Suntaug