Stayed for 2 nights in mid Jun with my friend. Location is fantastic as it is just right cross the railway station with less than 3 minutes walk. Staff at front desk was rather cold and rigid that didn't make me feel welcome at all. Room was fine in terms of size as this is my 3rd time to visit Lucern. Our room was facing toward the station. It was quite noisy at night as we found out the noise was from the top roof of the building across us. There seemed to have party every night. Breakfast was great in terms of variety of choice and service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel with modern amenities and comforts is set in late-19th century Victorian in the downtown area; staff is multilingual. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Waldstatterhof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waldstaetterhof Swiss Quality Lucerne
- Waldstaetterhof Swiss Quality Hotel Lucerne