I stayed for two nights in June, 2011 with my parents. The hotel is very nice and trendy.It was clean and the rooms were nice and spacious. The theme of the room we stayed in was blue. Once you got out of the hotel the lake was just accross and there were a lot of eateries to go to. The train station being just accross was a great help as there was a lovely buzz to the city. The main shopping area was accross the bridge and it was a lovely walk.
The breakfast was excellent and there was a good choice of fruits, breads, cereal , juices, ect
Over all an excellent hotel and if i go back shall definately stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel with modern amenities and comforts is set in late-19th century Victorian in the downtown area; staff is multilingual. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Waldstatterhof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waldstaetterhof Swiss Quality Lucerne
- Waldstaetterhof Swiss Quality Hotel Lucerne