The Hotel Lucerne, Autograph Collection
$235
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $276/night.

$259
$179
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $204/night.

CASCADA Hotel(Lucerne)
$272
$279
$183
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $217/night.

$385
$241
$233
$228
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbam boujean nouvelthe penthousemovie sceneunique designavant gardedark wallship hotelold towntrain stationmarriott statuscorner suitequiet neighborhoodchurch bellsentire roombell towerlarge bathroom
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Very good hotel, exhausting the swiss standards for hostellery
Very well located, few meters from KkL (exhibition center), train station, shopping
All rooms are an invite to former blockbusters : ask for Dangerous Liaisons for example and find yourself in front of Malkowitch. Then enjoy the scenary over Luzern!

Famous restaurant downstair, Bam Bou, where the renewed team has put back on the list the excellent Dancing Beef.
Amazing Wine list.

Belongs to my favorite hotels in switzerland.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
ManagerTH, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at The Hotel Lucerne, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Dear MY_visitor

It is a real pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel and we really appreciate your comment on TripAdvisor.

We are happy to belong to your favourite hotels in switzerland. We would be more than happy to welcome you back at THE HOTEL.

Kind Regards

Michael Platzek
Asst. Rooms Division Manager

Reviewed January 22, 2013

We spent New Year's Eve at "The Hotel" in Lucerne. Close to the city center it is the perfect hotel in the town's upper segment. We enjoyed a seven course meal (I wanna call it Asian fusion) during the evening. Later on we attended the party at the hotel. The hotel is clean and in an inviting and sophisticated way modern. We met very friendly stuff with surprisingly broad knowledge about Lucerne. After all it was a good choice, but we would never have gone there, if we weren't offered a good deal for the night.

Room Tip: We stayed in the only orange room - 4th floor and a good choice for one night!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
ManagerTH, Leiter Gästebetreuung at The Hotel Lucerne, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Dear Mr Raphael B

We really appreciate your great feedback on TripAdvisor and we are glad, that you enjoyed THE HOTEL experience.

We are very pleased to read that you had your culinary highlight in our BAM BOU Restaurant during your trip.

It would be great to welcome you again soon at THE HOTEL.

Michael Platzek
Asst. Rooms Division Manager

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Jean Nouvel's creation in Lucerne. Perfect service, lots of small attentions and details, all is made to make your stay a true experience. I can only recommend for a stay in this beautiful city. While laying on the bed, don't forget to look up at the ceiling!

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank kundelitsch
ManagerTH, Manager at The Hotel Lucerne, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Dear Mr. Kundelitsch

Thank you for you nice feedback and that you took the time to share your impressions. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed our THE HOTEL Service.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again and wish you all the best.

Kind regards

Claudia Stalder
Rooms Division Manager I Assistant to the Director

Reviewed December 20, 2012

I Went to Europe and UK trip in September 2012. Me and my wife stayed at “The Hotel”. This hotel is one of the best hotel we stayed during our trip. It is just walking distance from the Rail Station though is little expensive. The Hotel has well appointed designer rooms. I will recommend this hotel incase you plan to travel to Lucerne. All the Best.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank paliabhi
ManagerTH, Manager at The Hotel Lucerne, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2012

Dear Guest

We are very pleased about your ratings and thank you for sharing your opinion with our futur guests (hopefully). All the best and we would love to have you back soon in switzerland and Lucerne.

Rolf Tinner

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I had to do a last minute booking in Lucerne, and found this hotel on Trip Advisor.

I have already been traveling for 10 days and was quite tired when I arrived there around 14h00 on the 5th of October.

Upon entering the foyer was quite dark and very stark, and I thought to myself... oh no!

BUT then I got a friendly greeting, and all my details I completed online was already printed in, I just had to add my passport number, give my credit card and signature.

Since I was staying for 6 nights, they let me have a choice of all the rooms that was open and I choose one of the smaller penthouse suite 5012(I think) this was done without NO extra cost to me. Although all the other rooms had a bath, this one didn't but it had a small terrace and balcony... great for someone who love to have fresh air.

I loved every minute at this hotel, the turn down with candles lit in the bathroom, the breakfast that you could grab on the go (without extra charge), free wifi, great guest amenities and products in the bathrooms.

The breakfast was a revolution, done with great care, muesli, drinking yogurt selection of fresh fruits, cold meats, salmon, fresh bread... you name it and then on top order fresh warm things.

I liked the location just 5 minutes walk from the station and conference center but still at a small park in front of the hotel, so all rooms have a great view.

The rooms have electric roll down shutters, great for sleeping in! Although the church bells start ringing at 9 and on Sunday it was quite a sound but over quickly and it stops also early evening.

At this hotel I felt like much more than a guest, every day I was asked how my day was, every small request (and big like posting a wooden giraffe) was done with friendliness and efficiency.

Room Tip: The Penthouse rooms have a small garden / terrace, but the normal rooms is a bit bigger again. All rooms individually decorated, some a bit dark so make sure if you do a lot of paper work to request one of the lighter ones! Although they do have a good reading lamp and chair in each room.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

Dear The Hotel Guest

We are very pleased about your comment. Thank you for taking your valuable time and for sharing your impressions with the whole world.

We look forward to have you back soon.

Rolf Tinner