First let me commend Friederike (Management) and Boris (Concierge) - two people who know ultimate service. No request was too small or too difficult. They were there to help EVERY step of the way. Friederike was kind enough to email me before arrival, helped me onsite, she made the stay special. Boris was so helpful in our departure transition. Just outstanding employees of Art Deco Hotel Montana and hope they are recognized.
Pros of this hotel:
* great location, easy to walk to the lake
* food and wine great....the restaurant was divine...outstanding view, great food
* nice decor and warm feeling
* no a/c and we had a basic room on the street....was really noisy so didn't get much sleep
* wish they served food up top at the bar lounge area, ordering was a bit cumbersome up top
* ask for extra pillows
It is a beautiful hotel. Price was right at 280 francs, however, I would probably look at other hotels in area if it weren't for the outstanding hotel staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Appealing Art Deco-style Hotel located on a hill overlooking Lake Lucerne. The epitome of outstanding hotel management, individuality and joie de vivre. With fantastic views across Lake Lucerne towards the central Swiss Alps, the hotel is in a peaceful location, yet still only a few steps away from Lucerne's picturesque old town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Cancelon, Otel, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Art Deco Hotel Montana Luzern reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Art Deco Lucerne