“Dinner time”

Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

I went this resturant with my family for dinner, I have a lot of notes:
1- staff is very slow and unfriendly.
2- dishes very small.
3- very hot weather in side the resturant.
4- noisy.

2  Thank tsnuaimi

Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Its in heart of city, so even if v dont go these ppl will hv their customers. Food ws good enough. I saw a seprate section for foreigners & indians sitting in main restaurant area. I felt like the preference was given to foreigners than indians. Staff hardly had time to listen or talk n look at us for our order.

2  Thank Lokesh T
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

The worst attitude one can experience. The waiters are doing the clients a favour by serving them food. Not to mention even when you are with a hungry 1yr old baby, inconsiderate and very arrogant. I know that food is to be worshiped according to the Indian culture, but these guys are the biggest abusers of it. If I had the option to go back in time, I would rather stay hungry and donate the money I spent in this restaurant, and I am sure my 1 yr old son would also do the same. It's a shame that such a bad attitude is what people are fed in this restaurant. I wish we could give negative points on the system.

7  Thank SanjayTolani
Reviewed August 3, 2014

longing for tasty indian food please visit and have thali. Staff is welcoming. Short walk from monopol and train station. bus stop is bang opposite to the restaurant.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

The food was good overall. Both north and South Indian dishes were okay except that the paneer was not as good ( although swiss milk is great). The staff was mixed, one guy was just great and other one tried to be oversmart. Masala tea was just amazing.