KKL Luzern - Lucerne Culture and Convention Centre
Private Tour: Lucerne City Walking Tour
$74.31*
Day Trip to Lucerne and Engelberg from Zurich
Reviewed October 8, 2012

What a pleasure in every way! Esthetically, functionally but mostly accoustically. Great location! Great programme!

1  Thank Xofi10

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Top modern and excellent sound! Good muscial choice - a place to listen to classical concerts! BUT tickets have to be quite often reserved well in advance which is a shame.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

We had great comfortable seats for the Vienna Orchestra. The first note made the hair on the back of my neck stand because the sound was so amazingly clear. The acoustics are something that I'll probably never experience again. Ticket price was high at $300 a seat and it was suggested in email by the Hall to wear "black tie". My wife wore a gown and I'm glad that I kept in a suit because we were still overdressed. I could count on two hands the number of men wearing tuxedos. Most men just wore a blazer/dinner jacket. I wish our Concert didn't go by so quickly!

1  Thank Jason C
Reviewed August 5, 2012

This is a great venue by a good architect. I think every seat has a good view and the sound is out f this world. There are all sorts of concerts, ranging from classical to ethno.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

This building is a real architectural success, nothing I could find to criticize it.