Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Freeminds Paragliding Tandemflights tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews tandem flight roller coaster an incredible experience longer flight these guys beautiful valley urs marcel pilot video weather alps instructions photos activity nature clouds
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Had my first paragliding experience with Freeminds. My guide was Urs and he was awesome. We were quite lucky as the weather was good to fly in. My husband had doubts before but he was over the moon after trying this and would definitely do it again. Highly recommended to those travelling to Lucerne.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Booked the early bird flight with Freeminds 2 days before our flight. Fuss free and easy, instructions were very clear. Reached Granefort station at 8.38am ( from Lucerne) and was picked up by Urs at the station. Urs was very friendly and personal, and even proposed a better site for longer flight if we are not rushing for the day. Paid an additional CHF30 for the flight videos and photos and worth every penny!

If this is your first time paragliding in Lucerne, I would strongly recommend Freeminds and Urs! Wonderful and stunning experience.

Reviewed September 17, 2018

For tourists and not tourists: great experience, a must do! Of course with Freeminds :) Uncomplicated booking and a very friendly and confident feeling from Urs (chief pilot) so all fears disappear before taking off. I did the "Experience" Tandemflight, ideal for a first timer. Muchas gracias!

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

Me and my 10 years old daughter both did Panorama with Urs and Gabor, and both had amazing fly. The weather was excellent, the fly was enjoyable and the view was spectacular! All we needed to do were sit back, smile and enjoy as they promised. There were lots of great photos taken, and we got them straight away after landing. I will recommend Urs and his team to everyone. You won’t regret!

Reviewed August 28, 2018

I was hesitant about shelling out so much money for a relatively short experience, but am so glad that I finally decided to do it. I was able to book an 8.30 meetup at 23.00 the night before, thank you to Urs for being so flexible! He was very friendly and a pleasure to talk and fly with, thank you so much for the great experience!

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

It was my most exciting day in Switzerland. Urs was my pilot and he was very kind and supporting me. At the first time, I made a mistake about taking off by running but he was very helpful to teach me again. Moreover , because the weather is very good for flying, he surprised me by doing roller coaster in the air for twice hahaha ... such a fantastic experience here above Brunni , engelberg . Finally, I got a lot of nice pics and video after the flight quickly. I highly recommended this activity in Switzerland.

Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

Urs was my pilot and one of his colleagues was my sisters. It was our first time and Urs made us feel very comfortable and it was an overwhelming experience overall. We flew with the eagles and did some epic roller coaster style tricks which were truly mesmerising and I can’t thank Urs enough for those! We flew in the sky for more than an hour and it felt like I was in heaven. Thank you for such a great experience Urs! -Tanya

Reviewed June 30, 2018

It was a short notice booking but they accommodated us next day. We were a family of 4 (kids ages 13 & 9) - none had done paragliding previously, so bit of nervousness was natural. But the tandem jump pilots made us all comfortable. They were patient with us prior to the jump and once we took off, it was an amazing experience. The weather was perfect - sunny with some clouds. It was a great ride through the clouds and then catching thermal winds that allowed us to soar even higher than the mountains. Kids really loved it. Great crew, beautiful setting...highly recommend them.

Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

100% worth doing! Service exelent, friendly helpfull and on time. Media offering fast and done well.

Reviewed June 23, 2018

I had a great experience flying with Urs. We met at the cable car at Engleberg Brunni and had a very nice conversation going up. Urs was good at explaining to the passenger (me) what to do and we set off near the small lake. At no point was I concerned, Urs made me feel very comfortable, explained the areas we were flying above. Had a great time. Thank You Urs for being a great host and pilot above the sky’s of Engleberg. -Alex