Open today: 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Ways to Experience KeyTours S.A.
from $60.90
from $102.18
from $226.04
from $102.18
More Info
All reviews ice cave day trip glass box guide maria chillon castle once in a lifetime an amazing trip highly recommend this tour great overview great company lake cruise old city neil glacier peak unesco vineyards
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago

This was a 10 hour tour that included a bus trip to Lausanne and a boat cruise to Montreux where we had free time to visit. The sights were really nice, especially Montreux, but our tour guide, Yolanda (blonde lady who spoke French, Spanish and English) was extremely rude to us right at the beginning of the day, even before we boarded the bus. We arrived at the designated meeting point, and checked in at the office. We had purchased this tour before we left home, from Get Your Guide.com. There were other people waiting for other tours different than ours. Tour guide arrived and told us all to board the same bus. Knowing that we weren't all going to the same place, we tried to confirm with tour guide and office lady if we were in the right bus. They dismissed our concern and just told us to get on the bus. Apparently, they didn't have enough people for 2 or 3 of their tours so they combined us all in the same bus, without a mere explanation. When I politely confronted her and told her that her attitude and behavior were unacceptable, rude and unprofessional, she told me I could get off the bus and file a complaint in the office. So, again, the places we visited were nice but KEY TOURS was very rude and unwelcoming.

Date of experience: August 2019
Keytours_Geneva, Responsable relations clients at KeyTours S.A., responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Good Morning, Thank you for your message. The booking that you have is only transportation, without any assistant during the ride. The fact that you join the bus, with a local assistante is already a upgrade. Also, the reason that we have different bookings in the same place is because they will go to the same place, in this case was Montreux, even if the clients have differenr activities, otherwise, for this tour we only had 2 bookings.
Also, we appreciate your opinion, and we are sorry for the inconvenience, but at the office Keytours, you were informed concerning your bus, with education, and with education. Concerning the local host on the bus, is there to advise you and to take you to the places, not to be a guide, because also, your booking is a independent ride, without guide.

Once again, we are sorry for your inconvenience, and we are graceful of your message.

Have a nice day

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I did 4 tours with this company. And my experiences were varied, so have given an overall of average.

Sit in the left side of the bus for the best photos!

My first 2 tours were with Yolanda. The city tour and Lake cruise and the gruyere tour. She was just wonderful. Gave us so much information and was a lot of fun. I did find her to be a little impatient with a few customers (but they were annoying the group anyway) but I was surprised by that. She may need to be a bit careful in how she speaks to some people. The gruyere tour was my favourite and I really enjoyed it! Would have liked more time in gruyere though, and didn’t think the train was worth the money.

My third tour was to Mont Blanc and chamonix with Neil. I was absolutely disgusted, and this was the biggest rip off and waste of money. I would never do this again and would just catch a public bus next time. The weather was terrible so we saw nothing (through no fault of the tour company) it was a terrible day, but I thought we would be getting a guide, and suggestions of alternate activities because of the poor weather. . He was rude, sarcastic, treated us like children when we asked questions. I also found him to be quite racist towards some nationalities and offensive. He was no help at all and I found him to be useless and very rude. Very very unimpressed by him and left a bad taste in my mouth.

My last tour was Annecy with Gabriel. A very nice man and you can tell he loves what he does, but someone needs to tell him to not talk to much. He really overdid it. He just kept talking and talking and constantly repeating himself with useless information really. Was very loud and I ended up with a migraine from him shouting in the microphone. I paid for a tour in English and I had to listen to both English and Spanish. I felt that while Annecy was pretty, it was very overrated and was glad to leave.

Overall, a great company, but someone really needs to pull the guide Neil into line!

Date of experience: September 2019
Keytours_Geneva, Responsable relations publiques at KeyTours S.A., responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Good morning,

Thank you for your review. We understand that you liked some tour guide and some other a bit less, they can't please everyone. We are happy that you still enjoyed the places, the sceneries of the tours. Best regards

Reviewed July 10, 2019 via mobile

We took this tour on the advice of our hotel. The bus tour was excellent, but do not add the “mini train.” The bus ends in the old town and then go explore on your own. The mini train takes forever and doesn’t have anything that you can’t see or learn by walking

Date of experience: July 2019
Keytours_Geneva, Responsable relations publiques at KeyTours S.A., responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2019

Good morning, We thank you very much for your review. We are glad you enjoy the bus tour. It's too narrow for the big bus to drive in the old town, and as some travelers have problem walking, we found that this si the bst option to show you around, then you can go back walking to visit deeper the area. We wish you a nice holiday in Switzerland.

Reviewed July 9, 2019 via mobile

We had Maria as our Tour Guide. I have travelled and had several tours with tour guides but Maria was the best. Been in the airline industry for 24 years so you know that I have had a lot of your guides all these years. Maria is so fun to be with not to mention she speaks very well English. She had so much informations about the areas we toured. I love the driver Lucen too. He is very nice and drives well. We stopped in one area where they served us sandwiches, cheese, chips, wine and fruit juices. It was nice interacting with other tourists and Maria was entertaining. Glad we chose this tour. It was a little expensive but we have enjoyed it so much! We got to see Montreux and Chillon castle plus the Charlie Chaplin Museum is one of a kind. We also went to the rock band QUEEN exhibit/musuem. That was totally unexpected. We love the movie Bohemian Rhapsody so we enjoyed it so much. The vineyard tour was unbelievable. Thank you to Maria for making memorable. If you are to book a tour with Key Tours, I just hope you’ll have her!

Date of experience: July 2019

Good morning Agnes, Thank you very much for your review. We are glad you enjoyed the tour and your message will be forwarded to Maria. We are very happy you enjoy your holiday in all the places you have visited.
Have a nice holiday and best regards!

Reviewed June 19, 2019 via mobile

We chose a combined trip including
Annecy and Geneva visit.
It was a perfect choice it cannot go without mentioning our clever and experienced guide Gabriel who gave us a detailed description of everything and all places history.
We truly appreciate the well organised trip.

Date of experience: June 2019
Keytours_Geneva, Responsable relations clients at KeyTours S.A., responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2019

Hi There,

Thank you for this nice review! Gabriel is very. Gabriel is very touched by your message, he takes very seriously the satisfaction of the customers he accompanies and it's always great to hear feedback like that!

We hope you had a great time here, and we hope to see you again for an other great tour :)

Best regards

Reviewed April 16, 2019 via mobile

We booked geneva city tour which starts @ 2:15pm and lasts for 2 hours, the tour was very friendly and knowledgable and speaks very good english his name was Gabrielle.

Date of experience: April 2019
Keytours_Geneva, Responsable commercial at KeyTours S.A., responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2019

Dear Client,

Gabriel thank you for this feedback, he loves his job and always try to share it with his group.

We hope you had a great time in Geneva and to see you soon.

Best regards