“Good food, needs more atmosphere.”
Review of Saveurs du Liban

Saveurs du Liban
Reserve with
Saveurs du Liban is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #229 of 1,687 Restaurants in Geneva
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Good food, needs more atmosphere.”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We went here after failing to get served at Café Arts down the road. Initially there was Middle Eastern music playing but the cd must have ended and not got attended to. A bit of a shame as it was a quiet night and it added atmosphere. The menu is only in French so my lacklustre linguistics lead to us ordering the meze fixed meal comprising 3 hot and 3 cold meze dishes. The food was good but I would not order the fixed meze again as it lacked variety and was a bit expensive for what it was. It was tasty and very filling though. Just be brave and pick random dished if you don't speak French. That's what I would do next time!

Visited September 2013

• Arabic first
San Francisco, California
“Always a nice place to find vegetarian dish and more”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

This restaurant is located in the "migrant" district where all kinds of ethnic foods are served. There were many places to eat juxtaposed to one another. I chose this for no reason. It turned out to be good with decent price.

From their menu, I selected the hummus and falafel plate. It turned out pretty good and I left full and happy. Note, there are no such thing as free water in Geneva or Europe. The carafe of water was CHF3. For two lunches the bill was CHF54. Again, I cannot say this price is high or not. We all know Switzerland's prices are higher than the rest of Europe (perhaps?)

Overall, my experience was nice.

• Visited July 2013
Geneva, Switzerland
“Lovely Mezze and grilled meat”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Once again les saveurs du liban does the business, excellent mezze and succulent grilled meat. Most enjoyable. Even when the place is full, the two waiters just about keep things under control. And for Geneva, CHF40 per head is very reasonable

1 Thank oldboltonian
Germany
“Authentic middle eastern food”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

This restaurant was close to our hotel and we chose it one night because we wanted to eat within walking distance. We were really surprised. The food was really great and authentic. Hummus was one of the best we ever had and we eat a lot of it and have also travelled in the middle east. Worth to mention is also the salad which was super fresh and one of the most delicious I ever had. Also service was very good. Definitely go there!

1 Thank fini01
Brussels, Belgium
“Great food”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We ate dinner here as a group of students and two teachers, and it was a pleasant surprise. I had never had Lebanese food in my life, and I don't really know what I was expecting. The food was nice, and there was lots of it. The service was friendly, too. We sat outside, as it was a nice day out. Would definitely recommend.

1 Thank Vilhelmiina H