Tripadvisor

Ranked #257 of 2,061 Restaurants in Geneva
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We ordered for the very first time some sushis yesterday at Misuji. We were extremely pleased. It was delicious.
We recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (112)

Reviewed August 24, 2019

We had dinner at Misuji and are fully satisfied with the quality of the food and the friendliness of the staff.
As a vegetarian I had plenty of choice.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

Sushi here was so fresh and delicious. The service was very good as well. As a tourist I found this restaurant rather expensive, but for Swiss standards it is moderate. I would recommend if you are in the area.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed February 19, 2019

Not the greatest sushi I’ve had in my life. We ordered a quite big selection of pieces and the food was alright (certainly NOT worth the 127 chf we spent in two). The waiter is nice even if a bit too pushy in making you order something else than water (which is fine after all). The place is not too big and very aseptic. I don’t think I will return.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

This is my go to Sushi!!! It’s really good and never disappoints!

Service is always spot on and lovely staff.

Date of visit: September 2018