Eastwest Hotel
galahotels.com
$342
$324
  • Restaurant
All reviewseast westtrain stationold townsmall luxurynespresso machinethe red light districtgreat boutiquelake genevadeluxe roomsmall hotelminute walklovely hotelcomfy bedupon checkconvenient locationhotel restaurantvisiting geneva
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Lovely and modern boutique hotel. Stayed there in March 2013 and walked over to restaurants, spas, and train station. Very well located.

Modern hotel. Small room (European standards) but with all required amenities.

Front staff was very helpful.highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MarySL00
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Great pricing on this room at Hotels.com (about 190 USD per night) for the night that I wanted it. Excellent location by the lake, very nice and helpful staff, and well designed room. The only complaint was the wife hardly worked the entire time I was there. Very frustrating for a hotel of this caliber.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 24, 2013

First time at the hotel in October 2013 when I stayed 2 nights. Booked through BA.

Easy to find and not too far from the main station. I arrived at 930pm, and it took about 10 minutes to walk there.

Modern inside, typical modern boutique hotel. Comfy bed and good, but small bathroom with shower. The room faced south, at the back and had no view. There was a coffee machine and stocked mini bar. Mini bars are always expensive and this one was no different. The standard lamp didn't work. Lifts to all floors.

I thought breakfast was included in my rate, but it wasn't. Expensive, but unsurprising being Switzerland. I would have skipped breakfast if I had checked in advance if it was in my rate.
The actual food was disappointing. Little choice and not much in quantity, have had better. The jam pot was mouldy, but this can happen anywhere.
I didn't take an evening meal there so I can't comment if the restaurant was better in the evening.

The staff on the desk were very helpful.

I would stay again if the price was right.

Room Tip: Skip the breakfast
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank radiosutch
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I stayed 3 nights in this very nice boutique hotel . It was really a good experience
The room are cosy, and the bed very comfortable, I slept as baby. The gym is small but well equipped, perfect to start the day. This hotel is very well located close to everything. I particularly like the bathroom,you feel really good and relax. The staff is really helpful and for the first time in Geneva, i succeed to get a taxi within 5 minutes every morning accepting the blue card
The only negative point is the breakfast, it is not great, impossible to get fresh squeeze orange juice, but you can easily take tour breakfast in a coffee shop outside or just take an nexpresso in your room, the machine works perfectly.
I definitively come back. Good value for money

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I stayed here for the weekend with my boyfriend. Being a 'dust mite' allergic person, the room was very good with wooden floors, a window that could open and the very clean environment. Staff was very friendly. We really felt they that they went out of their way to make our stay perfect. Espresso machine in de room was great.
The location is fab. We had a very quiet room facing the courtyard. The hotel is a 15 min walking distance from all live, shops and restaurants, perfect.
I will stay here again next time.

Room Tip: great location, clean and pretty!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple