I gave the Eastwest Hotel 5 points, but only because I was invited by a client. If I had to pay myself, I would give it 3 or 4 stars only. At a price of SFR 500 it is an expensive place, even in Geneva. For that money I would always chose La Reserve Hotel, or pay a little more to stay at the true luxury palaces in town.
What I liked about Eastwest:
* invited by top fashion company means it must be a trendy hotspot
* tasteful and expensive interior design (Kevin Reilly chandeliers, etc)
* nice little library with free internet terminal
* backside patio for smokers with relaxing Asian atmosphere
What I didn't like about Eastwest:
* no valet service
* no view, no grandezza
* no gym or pool
* restaurant staff not really service oriented
* bad neighborhood ...
... especially when you try to park your car outside and need to walk around the block through street prostitution, pimps and drunk bullies. Geneva is slowly becoming a Marseille-style laissez-faire gangsta's paradise, not only in the redlight district, but even in the luxury shopping street Rue du Rhone.More
- Free Wifi