“Fast food in Geneva” 3 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Jersey, United Kingdom
“Fast food in Geneva”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

It is Dominos so you know what to expect. My only experience was a good experience although there are many better choices from authentic pizza restuarants!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Dingo218

Geneva, Switzerland
“Pizza delivery is not same as restaurant pizza”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

So Dominos is world famous. Its tasted pizza, but very sweet and greesy. Its good if you need a pizza delivered for football game or other. But I would not normally get this because its like CHF 40- for delivery, when you can get a pizza at CHF 20- from all the hundreds of Italian Pizzsa restaurnats.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank ChristianJordan
Geneva, Switzerland
“Average quality for a high price!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

Go to a proper Italian restaurant: better food, better service, better choice... for much less money!

Visited April 2012
“Pizza No Show !”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

I ordered a pizza from Dominos in Geneva about 3 months ago ( I didn't know they were on Trip Advisor... ) and I was appalled at the service I received from them.

I ordered around 7pm online and - when nothing had been confirmed or delivered to me by 8pm I called them. The guy sounded half asleep when I asked him where my pizza was and he said that the system was not working. But, I protested, the system had taken my order and I had been sitting here waiting for over an hour. Yeah, but the system is down.

He offered no apology and somehow seemed to insinuate that it was my fault I had ordered online while the system was down. Have to admit, I was so furious with his disinterest that I just put the phone down and I refuse to order from them again.

Geneva generally has a very bad customer service culture and companies like this will simply go out business if they don't totally reverse their attitude towards customers. Hopefully, the sooner the better.

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank Matthew F
“expensive and bad food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2011

We had ordered a pizza for two and chicken nuggets. It took them half an hour to deliver it although we live just five minutes away from their place. The pizza was very small, the dough was dry and it was tasteless. As for the nuggets, they were very small. For the same price, I could have ordered four tasty pizzas at my local pizzeria. Do yourself a favour and get your pizza somewhere else!

Visited December 2010