“Must go for the fondue”
Review of Le Gruyerien

Le Gruyerien
Ranked #59 of 1,734 Restaurants in Geneva
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2012

read the reviews here on tripadvisor. But when you try it, its a different story. The Cheesiest experience i ever had, and i mean that in the best of ways!

2  Thank Khaled H
There are newer reviews for Le Gruyerien

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Location is excellent and so was the service. The fondue we ordered tasted fine but hardly the best we have ever tasted, the quantity was pretty poor, we ordered for 3 but I wonder if we got a serving for 2, we finished it very quickly and unlike some places we have eaten in Switzerland there was no top up. I wouldn't go back but try somewhere else. Maybe the main rstaurant is better.

1  Thank FromGB
Reviewed May 28, 2012

In the suburb of Geneva, in a ordinary place, this restaurant is preparing the best cheese fondue I ever had and I had many I can assure you. Dont judge it by the location but how it will feel once it reach your mouth, something unique. If you are not afraid of calories you can fisnish with a tarte tatin or meringues with Gruyere double cream. It is a good as calorific.

2  Thank PhilippeDiwata
Reviewed May 3, 2012

We found this restaurant in the bank side near the gare it is not the original gruyerien but the second one they open the place was chic with the view on a old church . The fondue my husband took was really good and I took some roastbeef with salade and potatoes and the plate was huge they were 15 slices of meat lol I shared it with my hubby it was only a main entrance but the salade was good and big and so the plate of potatoes all that for 50 swiss francs

5  Thank newroza
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Welcoming staff and friendly, great food for the price, service good (went at busy time of day), nice location

1  Thank rooner30