“A lovley treat”

Arthur's rivegauche
Reserve with
Arthur's rivegauche is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #862 of 1,687 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: European, French
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“A lovley treat”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We found this restaurant by chance. Fabulous riverside location and wonderful interior decor! We had a fantastic lunch of Thai chicken curry and rice followed by a trio of crème brulee's - one of the best desert's I've had! It is expensive and you are clearly paying for the location but, judging from previous comments, it appears the establishment have taken on board the views expressed by their customers. We received very friendly, helpful and attentive but not intrusive service. We were struck by the number of smiles we saw on the staff. A very pleasant last meal of our holiday.

• Visited August 2013

• Greek first
Jerusalem, Israel
“Outstanding! Do not miss this place!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

we had dinner at arthur's. The chef, I must say, is genial. The food was unbelievably superb, the service was out of this world, the view of the lake fantastic and the overall atmosphere - heavenly indeed.

• Visited August 2013
East Grinstead, United Kingdom
“Good location, good experience”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I can see others have had a mixed experience at Arthurs, however I am in love with the place. On seperate days I had both dinner and lunch there and both were nice, though the place doesn't pretend to be cheap. It has tables outside on the edge of river (be careful if your mobile phone is on the table...) where you can sit and watch the beautiful people walk by. The food was delicious and the service very good, though in the evening with all tables busy it is possible that we benefited from having 'regulars' in our party. At lunchtime the maitre d' was totally in control and totally welcoming. Well worth a visit.

• Visited June 2013
“Good food and excellent service”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Had a lovely dinner at Arthur's Rivegauche. My husband and I had the salmon and codfish - both were really good. I loved how the different elements in the codfish dish combined to provide a fantastic balance of taste. The restaurant directeur Charles Pery was friendly, warm, very hospitable and funny too. The best service we ever experienced in Switzerland. The music was good too.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Xanne126
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Great spot for a classy ambiance.”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Arthurs was a very nice place on the River. Lunch time was not crowded and the decor is one of a kind. Now to be forewarned, Arthur's is caters to more of the pricier end of things. I believe the Double mini sliders I had with french fries were hands down the best, burgers I've ever had and I rarely eat burgers. I wine was ok, at 23SFr a glass I suspected more.

But the overall ambience and being in the good company that I was, made it the perfect place for a welcome to Geneva afternoon celebration. Some may view as a bit snobby, but we had great service and what really got me was when we were ready to exit, someone was there to get our jackets, assist up in putting them on and hold the open and we blissfully trailed back to our reality!

Another thing we throughly appreciated was the decor, the chandeliers with pop art of Marylin in the background, and the intimate booths, accompanied by well comfortable chairs with a studied design, very nice.

• Visited February 2013