“I'd say 'pass.'”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Cornavin
Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

Steak was good, frites were greasy and soft, and service was, well...what service? Maybe I visited on an off day...I thought my waiter was done for the day, but after 30 minutes, he just returned...and ignore me along with all the others. One actually took the dessert menu from me, that said waiter dropped off more than 30 minutes ago, without looking at me or asking if I wanted anything. Try if you'd like. But I will not be back.

2  Thank 370heidid
Write a reviewReviews (1,470)

Reviewed August 20, 2016 via mobile

There is only a set menu here but this is pointed out to you. Salad, sirloin steak fries and a sauce. The steak was mouthwatering and melted in my mouth, the sauce was delectable. The price tag is hefty as a soft drink is €5 each! However, when you compare this to kiosks selling 3 scoops of ice cream for €14 the €42 for a delicious lunch isn't that bad.

Service perfect, very polite and helpful.

1  Thank RulesGirl
Reviewed August 18, 2016

Nice one entree restaurant for the traditional Sirloin with "Café de Paris" sauce. Spiced butter melts over time, with your beef keeping on cooking on the table. Order it rare, so it won't become welldone too soon. French fries are great and seem to be home made, rare nowadays.

Date of visit: April 2016
2  Thank Pinfico
Reviewed August 15, 2016

highly recommendable. the original location of the Cafe de Paris sauce. can easily bring a date (assuming she is not scared of eating steak & fries with their famous sauce) group of friends will also work ... a must try in Geneva

Reviewed August 13, 2016

Went to this restaurant as we had seen it a day before. When we sat down and asked for the menu we were told there was only beef. We were given a salad each, some french fries and beef. The beef was nice by the cost of it and two soft drinks was 95francs

2  Thank NigelTaylor