“Traditionnal Moroccan Food”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Hollande
Reviewed November 2, 2017

The food is very traditional, ie they don't try to fit Moroccan gastronomy to the European standards which is in my opinion, a very good point, that makes me say that this restauramt is really good, tasty, good décor and nice atmosphere

Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

I came with my kids I order grilled katef but he brought me other meat the price was very high. Moreover he Said sorry but he refused to reduce the bill even thought it was his mistake.

Reviewed March 9, 2017

We, a party of four people, wanted to eat at Mamounia. Some of us had been there before and were very satisfied with their food. However, they knew that it's also a lot of food. So we decided to start with three different menus to share. We also would have bought wine, and later on desert. Then the owner of the restaurant came to our table and said that we have to order four menus as we're four customers (mind you, the restaurant was not full by far, there were a lot of empy tables). We explained to her that we would like to start with three, because we know how much food there is, but that we would also order wine, desert, etc. Yet, she refused to serve us and we were forced to leave the restaurant. Now we will refuse to return, that's for sure.

2  Thank Benjamin W
Reviewed March 3, 2017

The food is really good and authentic, you will be full when you leave! They have a belly dancer on Saturdays also (if I remember correctly). The decor is nice and makes you feel like you are in Morocco.

1  Thank grossetti
Reviewed January 25, 2017

We went first to the Georges-Favon location, but it wasn't there. Turns out they moved a year ago to: Avenue de Frontenex 3.