“Delicious good; great ambience”
Review of Mamounia

Mamounia
Ranked #495 of 1,885 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: Moroccan
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Hollande
Reviewed December 13, 2016

This restaurant is listed twice on Tripadvisor - one for the previous location and one for the current location, so I will give my review on the listing for the new location as this was the one I visited.

There are two main rooms at this establishment - one out front with really grand-looking decor while the other one at the back is made to feel like you're in a tent in the dessert. Both have really great ambience. There is also the bar if you'd like to hang out, which my friend did while waiting for me. During the wait, the staff served complimentary appetisers in view of Eid! That was a pleasant surprise!

We opted to sit at the "tent". Service was fast and attentive yet giving privacy to patrons while dining. I ordered the lamb tajine with prunes and it was excellent. Just the right amount of everything. Loved the music they played as well! Would definitely come here again.

Reviewed October 1, 2016 via mobile

Great restaurant very welcoming amazing food very clean fast service well priced one of the best Restaurants in Geneva

Reviewed September 26, 2016 via mobile

Nice tagin. Lamb an vegis. We only dropped in after a long journey an found a friendly waiter and nice lamb on our way to sleep.

Reviewed August 5, 2016 via mobile

With friends for Lunch, couscous royal at a decent price for the quality and quantity. Smiling and nice service.
We shall go back

Reviewed April 8, 2016 via mobile

Great little place. Easy to overlook though from me outside. Friendly staff, speak english well. Food was very tasty and good portion Sizes. Pretty fast fast.

Overal great place to eat in Genève! Especially considering the Prices.

1  Thank Lindsey D