“Super for Geneva”

Le Sesflo
Ranked #123 of 1,774 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Gastropub
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Au gré des saisons, rendez-vous au Sesflo pour y déguster des plats aux doux accents méditerranéens. Ici, c'est une maison plus qu'un restaurant - où l'art de vivre se pratique avec douceur, discrétion et charme. On vous accueille avec respect, convivialité, chaleur et très vite le mot client n'a plus de sens. Entouré d’une équipe jeune et dynamique, Le Chef propose une cuisine composée de produits frais et de saison avec un service chaleureux et attentionné. Votre passage au Sesflo vous laissera un souvenir inoubliable.
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

If its summer or warm sit on the terrace if you sit inside your probably going to roast. The food is very good. Products are fresh. No complaints at all.

1  Thank NickdGeneva

Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I chose to dine here for our 10th wedding anniversary after reading the reviews on trip advisor and we were really impressed! The kitchen was open so I could see everything which is always reassuring, the staff were professional, helpful and attentive! They knew we were there for our anniversary so they surprised us with a fruit, ice cream dessert with a sparkler lit into it!! They made us feel really special and it really was a perfect end to our special day!! From a price point of view our bill was a total of160 Francs for a 3 course meal which isn't bad for a fine dining restaurant in Geneva considering we were paying roughly 70-100 Francs for a standard restaurant! Will recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Geneva!

1  Thank Arvind K
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Had a nice diner on the terrasse during a hot summer night. Food was good - simple but tasty ruccola salad for starter followed by an 'oreille d'elephant' one of their special. Service was below expectation has we had to request for drink and getting the bill was a lengthy process

1  Thank GenevaTravelers
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I had just written my second bad review on Trip Advisor, when I realized that I have never written about the good places. I go to Sesflo often. This is one of my favorite restaurants in Geneva. The staff are friendly and welcoming and the food is superb. The tuna carpaccio was superb, as was the tomato and mozzarella. I have had the fillet de loup on several occasions and it was always perfectly cooked, tender and so fresh you can almost taste the Mediterranean . The gambas with linguine was also very good but they are a little skimpy on the gambas Still a very lovely dish.

The limoncello and candy dish that the give at the end is a nice touch. I have been to all the restaurants owned by this family, they are all good but Sesflo is my favorite.

1  Thank Tania528
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Having read the reviews on Tripadvisor and other sites I booked this restaurant for the evening before our trip to the Geneva Motorshow - We were not let down.

As we arrived at Le Sesflo the staff were prompt and courteous and on awareness we were English not able to speak French they were very helpful and proactive in getting the English menus. I speak languages other than French but we were not impaired or made to feel awkward one bit.

Throughout the evening the staff were very attentive to our needs and ensured we were always being looked after. After we read both of the menus our meals came off of the "Specials" menu. The choice is sufficient that you will be in decision between two or three dishes (this for me is always a good recipe for the evening).

Our starters were superb and set the bar high for the main course and when they arrived we were not to be disappointed. One was grilled sea bass and the other was a tuna steak. I have never had a tuna steak cut so well or cooked to perfection as I did at Le Sesflo - nothing short of perfect. The sea bass for my girlfriend was also exceptional.

The menu is not cheap but if you want quality you will be assured of that when you visit.

I have discovered (with the help of fellow Tripadvisors) a little gem. Ensure you book in advance and you will not be disappointed.