“Food good but limited”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2013

As in everyplace we've tried in Geneva the prices are high. The menu is a bit limited, especially in the realm of noodles - my favorite Thai dish. On several visits impossible to convince them I really did want "hot".

Reviewed March 31, 2013

My wife and I ate last week in Thaï Phuket restaurant. As always, food was just excellent, I specially recommend the carameliZed beef, which was just awesome. They have a huge wine list choice, with some exceptionnal wines, prices also ! However, we were again (as we are repeaters) disapPointed by the service... Nobody to serve us the wine during our dinner, same with water, and we had to wait before to be able to get the bill.
Unfortunately, the point of slow motion service was already existing on our previous visits. It seems management doesn't really care about this point, as long as you are paying...
So, we recommend this restaurant for its exceptionnal food quality and taste, however, be ready for a lack of attention during your dinner.
Anyway, we will come back, because we like this restaurant.
The chairs are also getting old and should be renovated soon or later, what we like is the palm tree style of the chairs and beautiful aquarium.

2  Thank otterboris
Reviewed March 4, 2013

It is located downtown. The ambience is nice. No fancy frills. The service is OK. Some of the servers were friendly whilst the others were really cold for some reason. Ordered for the Chicken with Coconut and the Seafood Tom Yum which was delicious,. The grilled beef is a cold dish, which was not told to me. I ordered it to go with rice, which again you have to order separately. It tasted nice on its own. The spicy mixed fish curry went well with the rice; had a lot of raw chillies. The gravy itself is not spicy. They have a extensive wine/ Champagne list, stating the kind, make and year. The bill with the champagne costed around 145 francs.

2  Thank Anita L
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I used to love this restaurant, as did many of my firends, but I heard recently that it changed owners and the quality of the food dropped. Not tempted to go and verify this allegation.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

I eat here very often and have never been disappointed by the food. It is all really excellent. Their plat du jour (i.e. main lunch suggestion) are always excellent value for money and tasty! On Thursday and Friday lunchtimes it is highly recommended that you reserve as the place gets very full - particularly with international civil servants who work in the nearby organisations!