“Very Nice”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Very nice resturant, service is good, the people are welcoming, the food quality is realy nice, it tasted a lot like the Dishes in Thaland. The only small differrence, they dont do it as spicy...
A little expensive but thats the trend of good asian Food in Geneva nowadays...

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I found this place really too pricy and the food served was really average in term of quantity and quality. The service was really slow. The people there are friendly nevertheless but you expect something else in term of food and service when you pay that kind of price. The wine card is impressive. We were all dispointed at the end and will not go back there anymore.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

This smart and quite pricey Thai restaurant is located close to the international institutions. The ambiance is rather antiseptic. Judging by my dinner there, the cooking is quite good but a little tired, heavily sauced and lacking in freshness.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

For years our family has been visiting Thai Phuket regularly. We keep going back because it is consistently good. The food, the decor, the cleanliness, the service. All remain at a very high level. I can't tell if the food is authentic Thai, but frankly, I don't care. It tastes delicious to me every time I go, and all my family and most of my friends adore it.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

The food at Thai Phuket was absolutely amazing. We definitely recommend eating here. The restaurant is a lovely setting & the service was second to none.