La Cour des Augustins - Boutique Gallery Design Hotel
$158
$282
$237
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $286/night.

$436
$360
$324
Hotel N'vY(Geneva)
$205
Eastwest Hotel(Geneva)
$175
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $209/night.

$731
RitzCarlton.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsjunior suiteno elevatornespresso machinethe hotel stafftram rideold towncomplimentary watersmall kitchenlarge bedcity centrepublic transportationmini barhotel breakfastfree internetclose to the hotellocation was perfectstreet noise
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Boutique hotel leads you to imagine something special. Apart from african statuettes in the lobby, this hotel is just a private version of a Novotel, with a better service. Staff is courteous. Rooms are clean but very impersonnal. Breakfast is self service standard. Anywhere outside Geneva, I would say that this place is highly overpriced. Plus not within walking distance of the town center. If you want a change from the 5* around the lake, there are better options for the same price. If they are full, la Cour is a good plan b.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Jerome C, Guest Relations Manager at La Cour des Augustins - Boutique Gallery Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Dear Guest,

I appreciate the time and the effort you have taken to inform us about your experience as a guest in our hotel.

I do understand that the room decor might not always please everyone and I am sorry for this.

It is great to hear you were happy with the friendliness of our staff.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will use your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest’s experience, the best it can be.

Best regards,

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Stayed at the Cour for a couple of nights this past week-end The location was a primary choice-element as just 10 min walk from Plainpalais. The rooms are very tastefully decorated - what you'd expect from a boutique hotel - with a nice contemporary touch. The hotel is just off Rue de Carouge with its shops and the tram, and near a church - so bell-ringing inclusive. Beyond the location that was important for my choice, I was pleased to confirm the service quality I had read in other guests' reviews: the staff is more than helpful, they are attentive to the individual needs of the guests. Now, I would go back for the service, more than just the location. Breakfast buffet was rich in choice and quality (as one would expect in Switzerland) and my "weakness" assuaged with the Nespresso machine in the room. Next time i will test their gym and hammam facilities (tb cont'd).

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Jerome C, Guest Relations Manager at La Cour des Augustins - Boutique Gallery Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to learn that you had an enjoyable stay in our hotel.

On behalf of the entire team of La Cour Des Augustins, I would like to thank you, for sharing your nice comments on Tripadvisor.com.

It is great to hear that you were happy with our services as friendliness and high quality personalized service are a priority for us.

Please note that for any future reservations, you can visit our Facebook page or our official website for special promotions and our best rates !

Reviewed February 18, 2013

My teenage son and I had a great stay at the hotel, which was quirkily individual with truly fantastic staff. We stayed in a junior suite which was roomy, tastefully decorated and incredibly warm! The useful kitchenette was well equipped and available wines etc were of excellent quality. Service was wonderful, very friendly and helpful and always with a smile-not always a given in Geneva! The gym was small but good and the characterful place and cosy atmosphere as well as very handy location will definitely see us return there soon,
Jo Dunn

Room Tip: Get a room with kitchenette, its really worth it
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Jerome C, Guest Relations Manager at La Cour des Augustins - Boutique Gallery Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at La Cour Des Augustins and taking time to share your great feedback on Trip Advisor as we are always very happy to receive positive comments from our guests.

It is great to hear that you were content with our services as friendliness and high quality personalized service are a priority for us.

Please note that for any future reservations, you can visit our Facebook page or our official website for special promotions and our best rates!

Best regards,

Reviewed February 13, 2013

La Cour des Augustins is a good, straight-forward hotel for short stays in Geneva. The room was clean and spacious. [I opted for a junior suite which was more $$$ .. I am not sure it was worth it.] The bed was a little lumpy but I was only there for 2 nights... so I survived.

I would have preferred staying in the Old Town but the tram can take you there in about 5-10 minutes ... so no big deal. That said ... Old Town (and Carouges) are the coolest parts of town .. and it really would be good to stay there.

I did not try the breakfast as it seemed over-priced at over 20 CHF, if I recall correctly. The front desk staff were extremely nice and helpful .... really made me feel at home. They helped me find specific stores and restaurants, organized taxis and were available at all times. They truly made the experience worthwhile.

I'd recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Jerome C, Guest Relations Manager at La Cour des Augustins - Boutique Gallery Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2013

Dear Guest,

I appreciate the time and effort you have taken to inform me of your experience as guests such as you enable us to maintain the high standards of service expected.

We are delighted to tell you that we have already informed our employees that you were satisfied with their helpfulness.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

I stay at La Cour des Augustins on a weekly basis on business. The team are very friendly and attentive, remembering and welcoming me back each week, which really makes a difference.

The rooms are modern and each has an individual touch - you really do feel the benefit from staying in a boutique hotel. The quirky thoughtful touches really make it worthwhile.

I can really recommend this hotel for stays in Geneva, based in the Latin Quarter it is a short tram ride to the centre of Geneva and there are plenty of lovely restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Jerome C, Guest Relations Manager at La Cour des Augustins - Boutique Gallery Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to learn that you had an enjoyable stay in our hotel.

On behalf of the entire team of La Cour Des Augustins i would like to thank you, for sharing your nice comments on Tripadvisor.com.

We look forward to welcoming you back to La Cour Des Augustins very soon,