La Cour des Augustins - Boutique Gallery Design Hotel
$158
$147
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsjunior suiteno elevatornespresso machinethe hotel staffold towncomplimentary waterminute tram ridesmall kitchenlarge bedcity centrewithin walking distancepublic transportationmini barhotel breakfastfree internetlocation was perfectstreet noise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I stay at La Cour des Augustins on a weekly basis on business. The team are very friendly and attentive, remembering and welcoming me back each week, which really makes a difference.

The rooms are modern and each has an individual touch - you really do feel the benefit from staying in a boutique hotel. The quirky thoughtful touches really make it worthwhile.

I can really recommend this hotel for stays in Geneva, based in the Latin Quarter it is a short tram ride to the centre of Geneva and there are plenty of lovely restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Jerome C, Guest Relations Manager at La Cour des Augustins - Boutique Gallery Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to learn that you had an enjoyable stay in our hotel.

On behalf of the entire team of La Cour Des Augustins i would like to thank you, for sharing your nice comments on Tripadvisor.com.

It is great to hear that you were content with our services as friendliness and high quality personalized service are a priority for us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to La Cour Des Augustins very soon,

Reviewed January 15, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for one night during a business trip to Geneva. The hotel is a true boutique design hotel, very stylish with interesting decors. The staff was very attentive and helpful on my arrival, room and bathroom were spotless and had all commodities, including free mineral water, chocolate and a nespresso machine. Also the location of the hotel was very convenient for me and there are several good restaurants and bars around. The breakfast was ok, but nothing special. The only downside was that the walls in the room were pretty worn out and seriously needed some paint. If I had stayed longer this would probably have bothered me.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank sodasan
Jerome C, Guest Relations Manager at La Cour des Augustins - Boutique Gallery Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to learn that you had an enjoyable stay in our hotel and were satisfied by the quality of the service provided.

On behalf of the entire team, we would like to thank you for sharing your nice comments on Tripadvisor.com.

Please note that for any future reservations, you can visit our Facebook page or our official website for special promotions and our best rates !

We look forward to welcoming you back to La Cour Des Augustins very soon,

Reviewed December 18, 2012

The hotel is very nice and in good location, the hotel staff in reception was excellent and very helpful. The tram station is very close to the hotel as well as some very good restaurants.I recommend it and i will go back in my next trip to Geneva!!!!

Room Tip: the small studios are perfect for a family
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Jerome C, Guest Relations Manager at La Cour des Augustins - Boutique Gallery Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2012

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for having chosen La Cour Des Augustins during your recent trip to Geneva, and for your great feedback on Trip Advisor as we are always very happy to receive positive comments from our guests.

We are delighted to learn that you had an enjoyable stay and thank you for recognising the hard work and friendly service our team has provided. I will ensure your comments are shared with everybody.

Best regards,

Reviewed December 10, 2012

My family stayed in the hotel and had great recommendations so I decided to try it out for myself. When I arrived the room was nice and warm and I felt so comfortable in it I stayed in the whole afternoon having a hot coffee from the nespresso machine and watching the snow from outside the window. The bed had lots of pillows, was extremely comfortable, everything in the room was fun, tastefull and brand new. I was happy to find details such as a shoe polisher, Q-tips in the bathroom and a good quaity bathrobe behind the bathroom door plus two bottles of water courtesy of the hotel. The staff was discrete, extremely professional and took their job very seriously. They made me feel like I was the best and only client!!! I didn't have the chance to try their breakfast since I had to catch an early flight but am looking forward to it during my next stay!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Jerome C, Guest Relations Manager at La Cour des Augustins - Boutique Gallery Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at La Cour Des Augustins and taking the time to share your feedback online.
We are more than happy to know that you enjoyed the attentions and services offered by the hotel as the welcome drinks and the shoe polisher.
Indeed, we do our best to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

The hotel is very nice and clean.
Rooms are small, however for short stay perfectly sufficient.

I really recommend it.

Location is not optimal if you do not want to use taxi or the car to get to the downtown.

Service is very friendly.

Room Tip: Depandance has no lift.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bibi1977
Jerome C, Guest Relations Manager at La Cour des Augustins - Boutique Gallery Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Dear guest,

We would like to thank you for having chosen La Cour Des Augustins during your recent trip to Geneva.

We are delighted to learn that you had an enjoyable stay and thank you for lovely comments especially regarding the friendliness of our team.