“Incredible beauty!”

$66.42*
Geneva City Tour and Boat Cruise
$90.14*
and up
Independent Yvoire Tour and Lake Geneva Cruise with Private Transport from...
$103.31*
Geneva and Annecy Tour With Optional Lake Geneva Cruise
Ranked #1 of 157 things to do in Geneva
More attraction details
Owner description: A scenic mountain lake situated alongside the city of Geneva, it empties into the Rhone River.
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Lake Geneva - beautiful, great, amazing ... Probably everyone thinks so, but - it's true. It's really one of the most beautiful lakes I have ever seen. The sight my breath stops, everywhere I look my senses sing, flat water, calm, waiting ... It's amazing! Silence is heard only gulls that remind us that this is their territory ... :) And we see, shoot, and from time to time someone calls - but it was very beautiful! :)) In fact, words are unnecessary ...

There are newer reviews for Lake Geneva

Reviewed November 13, 2012

The major attraction is the jet fountain at Geneva lake which was shut down when we were there. But overall the lake is serene and good.

1  Thank rpradyumna
Reviewed November 12, 2012

It's amazing how expensive is everything in Geneva!, just take a look at all the windows of stores such as Chanel, Dior, etc. super nice looking, expensive as hell

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I preferred the rooms facing south, much quieter traffic although that area is generally quiet. Well, it is the place to walk, jog, exercise and do much more. Several hotels, restaurants, and bars are located by the lake.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

My wife and myself took a walk down the lake one afternoon, each of us with a coffee in hand. One of the best afternoons spent on our trip.