I stay here at least once a month for work and always enjoy the stay. Staff are really nice and helpful all the time. Free newspapers in the lobby in the morning. (Financial Times and International NY Times).
We always pay the extra to get the executive rooms on the 6th or 7th floor but we always request the 7th floor as they have nice big terraces which are perfect in the summertime though in the winter the 6th floor is better cause it can get windy and it get's quite loud at night sometimes.
I also enjoy the unlimited movies, nespresso machine and the small mini bar that is included when we get the executive rooms as well.
Location is within walking distance of everywhere which is great and I've stayed at 3 different hotels in Geneva so far and this one is my favorite.
The only bad thing I have to say is that the bed is quite firm but that's personal preference.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Geneve Centre is a 4 star hotel located in the heart of Geneva, close to Lake Geneva and 15 minutes from the UN headquarters. The hotel features 206 rooms, a restaurant, bar and 6 meeting rooms for conferences and seminars. This 4 star hotel is equally suited to business trips and holidays with your partner or family. In addition to the fitness centre and spa, with relaxation room, hammam, sauna, solarium and massage room, guests enjoy free public transport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Novotel Geneve Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Geneve Centre Hotel Geneva
- Novotel Hotel Geneva
- Novotel Hotel Geneve Centre
- Novotel Geneva
- Geneva Novotel