We stayed here on the first night of our holiday. We had a lovely suite plenty of room for 3 people.Staff very helpful , we were even able to go straight to our room although we arrived early about 11am. Hotel close to the lake and they provided us with a Geneve city transport ticket for the duration of our stay. The only downside was the walk the from the railway station along the Rue de Berne , one or two ladies of the night about! Once in the hotel there was no problem at all.
Dinner in the hotel restaurant was very good and not to expensive. As we were travelling as a family we liked the fact that the lifts only worked with the aid of the key card, we felt this stopped some of the local characters just wandering in and up to the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Geneve Centre is a 4 star hotel located in the heart of Geneva, close to Lake Geneva and 15 minutes from the UN headquarters. The hotel features 206 rooms, a restaurant, bar and 6 meeting rooms for conferences and seminars. This 4 star hotel is equally suited to business trips and holidays with your partner or family. In addition to the fitness centre and spa, with relaxation room, hammam, sauna, solarium and massage room, guests enjoy free public transport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Novotel Geneve Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Geneve Centre Hotel Geneva
- Novotel Hotel Geneva
- Novotel Hotel Geneve Centre
- Novotel Geneva
- Geneva Novotel