I stayed here for business at a peak time of year when prices were sky high. I found the hotel itself in a bit of a dodgy area - although as a single female traveller I didnt feel threatened in the area, I was just really conscious of what was going on at night. The room itself was pleasant enough, not very much english TV so bring your ipad if you are on business and spending time i the room, and I thought it was quite warm in the hotel room and despite my best efforts I was unable to cool it down.
Great location in terms of being close to the lake and restaurants in the area and really close to the main train station. I'm not sure that I would put it at a 4 star hotel, but its on its way there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Geneve Centre is a 4 star hotel located in the heart of Geneva, close to Lake Geneva and 15 minutes from the UN headquarters. The hotel features 206 rooms, a restaurant, bar and 6 meeting rooms for conferences and seminars. This 4 star hotel is equally suited to business trips and holidays with your partner or family. In addition to the fitness centre and spa, with relaxation room, hammam, sauna, solarium and massage room, guests enjoy free public transport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Accorhotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Novotel Geneve Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Geneve Centre Hotel Geneva
- Novotel Hotel Geneva
- Novotel Hotel Geneve Centre
- Novotel Geneva
- Geneva Novotel