We were very pleased with the Novotel Geneva. It was fairly easy to find, and only a 10 minute walk from the main train station (which is a short, free train ride from airport). Also short walk to pretty much anywhere in and around town. Staff were quite pleasant, room was modern and clean with all amenities. Free wifi, and free use of computers (and xbox) in the lobby including a printer (handy for printing boarding passes etc). They supply a free travel card to use on local public transport, including the boat taxi's which take you to the other side of the lake (to the old town). It is located near the red light district but it was not a problem at all, I'd still recommend for families quite safely.
Breakfast was plentiful and nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Geneve Centre is a 4 star hotel located in the heart of Geneva, close to Lake Geneva and 15 minutes from the UN headquarters. The hotel features 206 rooms, a restaurant, bar and 6 meeting rooms for conferences and seminars. This 4 star hotel is equally suited to business trips and holidays with your partner or family. In addition to the fitness centre and spa, with relaxation room, hammam, sauna, solarium and massage room, guests enjoy free public transport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Accorhotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Novotel Geneve Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Geneve Centre Hotel Geneva
- Novotel Hotel Geneva
- Novotel Hotel Geneve Centre
- Novotel Geneva
- Geneva Novotel