“Reliable restaurant and very central”

La Veranda Restaurant
Reserve with
La Veranda Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #371 of 1,759 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 25, 2014

I have eaten here often when in Geneva over the years, food is good but not high dining. Pizzas are good here. In summer it is pleasant to sit outside although the sparrows come trying to steal your bread and when I shooed them off this time they left a nice deposit on the table!

1  Thank VES11

Reviewed August 11, 2014

It is the restaurant of the Hotel "International terminus". For sure with what I had for lunch I will not put good but I cannot say it was bad.
i cannot express myself to much as I had just 2 plates.... But I do remember I had been there few years ago and to be honest. Not too much changes.
Service: Was normal, nothing great. I would say that the second was nice than the supervisor.
plates: the beef Tartare was nice, spicy as I liked.the person that was with me had the same. However the fries..... 500% they were frozen ones and not fresh. Which is a pity. the 1st plate, a small veggies salad was all right... that's it... the plus I would say is their terrace just next to the train station.
Maybe other plates are better?
Price: average.
conclusion: for sure will not be my 1st choice in Geneva and even 2nd....

Reviewed July 25, 2014

Polite staff will give you very tasty food quickly. I appreciated salmon, especially and the Day plateau .Important thing : good price. Available free wifi

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Friendly staff. Adjacent and part of the hôtel where I stayed the Terminus International
The food is really good

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

We like alfresco dining & here, you have the choice of the inside, formal tables or the pleasant, large umbrella covered, garden setting.
The table attendants are all english speaking, helpful, professionals, which didn't flinch at my request for non-alcoholic beer or change my wife's wine which really wasn't that good.
We ordered a seafood pizza which could've had more seafood, but the improvised greek salad, was a real hit.
After correcting my currency exchange miscalculation, the bill wasn't as bad as the legendary Swiss prices, so a good night was the result.
Basically conferring with the other reviews as a recommended 4/5.