“Really delicious”

Gastrobio
Ranked #1,314 of 1,758 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: International
Reviewed January 20, 2013

As you would expect the food and the ambience are excellent. Me and my friend requested for a Malabar Chicken Biriyani. And it was excellent and beyond decsription. Even though the restaurant owned by an Indian, we are offered with some traditional japaneese recepies.Next time I am going to try their special wraps . Hmmm cant wait so long... Really it would be a wonderful experience to us... Should go atleast once in our life time.. Trust me, its worthy.

4  Thank Svaliyaveettil
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Gastrobio, is truly something unique. How many restaurants in Geneva boast of a multi-cuisine (Indian to Japanese) menu??
A budding entrepreneur has take this leap and has proved he has it in him. A strategically located restaurant, in the picturesque old town of Geneva, done up in bright green makes you want to eat healthier the minute you step in!! If you are a health conscious person (or not!!), let me assure you the fresh and bio ingredients will always leave you coming back for more.
On the other hand even if its a quick snack or a full meal, the fresh food and quick service, not to forget the very reasonable rates, its the best place to drop in.
My husband and I tried the Sushi and the Malabar biryani, and we definitely recommend both.
A must try!