“The best apartment in Geneva”

Swiss Luxury Apartments
Ranked #11 of 106 Hotels in Geneva
Reviewed April 14, 2014

The apartment was beautiful and quiet ,, not far from Lake Geneva and the staff was wonderful staff ,,
Trust to me when I go back to visit Geneva will chose this apartment unchallenged..
Thank you Swiss Luxury Apartment ..
AL-Ajmi Family ..

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Hanadi A
Samuel H, Manager at Swiss Luxury Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Dear Hanadi,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a comment on your stay with us. I am delighted that you and your family had such a wonderful time with us. It has been a great pleasure meeting you and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best regards,
Samuel

Reviewed February 1, 2014

These apartments are exactly what one would be looking for a lavish and relaxing stay in Gevena either for work or pleasure! I enjoyed an excellent service and attention from the very friendly staff. The apartment was spacious, spotless clean, modern with a historical touch, with luxurious Frette bedlinen and bathrobes.
I mostly appreciated the large working desk in the apartment with all the necessary "iplugs, the free and high speed WiFi, and the nicely designed lobby areas provided ideal to work and host a meeting in the heart of the town.
Location wise: excellent, safe for a woman traveling alone, and in the very centre on the town.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed November 16, 2013

An one-year old squeaky clean, extremely comfortable, very spacious, well equipped, and superbly located accommodation. It is not cheap but it offers excellent value for money. What else can a traveller hope for? Maybe car parking but even that is available at a walking distance public underground facility.
And with an extremely helpful and accommodating staff, it is a definite come back destination in the future.
Swiss hoteliers are renowned for their excellence and S.L.A. is another confirmation of this quality.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 23, 2013

The Swiss Luxury Apartments was just what I was looking for! I have looked at several different serviced apartments in Geneva, but none of them can be compare to the Swiss Luxury Apartments! First of all, the staff was very friendly and helpful, even before I confirm that I will stay with them. They helped my with whatever I requested such as visiting the apartments, requesting different ones with more clothing space, and etc. Once I confirm my stay, they help me moved in to the apartment. The fridge was stocked with basic foods and drinks to help me get started. the daily housekeeping service was wonderful, very professional, they even washed the dirty dishes for me! Even though the studio I stayed in was not big but it has everything i needed! the Kitchen was well equipped, furnishers are very new, and the bathroom is just amazing! I really love the lighting system that they have, with the touch screen switches. The location of the apartment is the best! It is close enough to the train station as well as to the shopping areas. It is also next to the Lake Geneva. When I had to leave, they helped me moved all my bags (I had 6 suitcases), which I didn't even had to move them! I really missed my stay there and it has reached beyond my expatiation! It would be my first choice to stay there if I travel to Switzerland again!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Samuel H, Manager at Swiss Luxury Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Dear Mr Dennis T

Thank you very much for having taken the time to write about your experience at the Swiss Luxury Apartments in Geneva. We are delighted to hear you had a wonderful stay with us and thank you for all the very nice compliments about the staff, location and interior of our apartments.
We would be very happy to accommodate you again and hope to welcoming you on your next trip to Geneva.
For any further details and queries, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are at your disposal at any time.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

I LOVE THE LOCATION.comfortable big beds ,great kitchen fully equipped ,very modern with nespresso machine ,i enjoyed the fresh fruit plate as welcoming gift .Staff and services went above and beyond . Excellent location,nearness to the shopping ,restaurants,great location for the river trips. Neat ,Very clean ,new and professionally run.Stay was very satisfying excellent all around .

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Natasha H

It's a pleasure to read your comment, thank you very much for having take the time to write about your experience at the Swiss Luxury Apartments in Geneva.
We are very happy you had an amazing stay and thank you for your nice words about the staff and location.
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon again and for any further details and queries, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are at your disposal at any time.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Wonderful luxury apartment in the heart of Geneva. Very new, spotlessly clean and excellent value. Large comfortable floor plans, modern bathroom, fully equipped kitchen & very comfortable beds. Located in a quiet residential area of Geneva close to lake & old town. We have been coming to geneva for 20 years and have finally found the right place to stay! We love it & will be back. Thank you to the sweet young lady from Lucerne who went out of her way to make us feel welcome! Merci beau coup ;-)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TripTip101
Samuel H, Manager at Swiss Luxury Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Dear TripTip101

Thank you very much for having taken the time to write about your experience at the Swiss Luxury Apartments in Geneva. We are thrilled to hear you had a wonderful time in Geneva and that after that many years you now found the right place to stay. Thank you very much for the compliments about our staff and our apartments.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We spent just over two weeks here and really enjoyed our stay. The rooms are all brand new, bright and very modern. Even had a TV built into the mirror in the bathroom. Great service every day with a full cleaning. The location was excellent, close to everything. Lots of storage area and a facility for laundry. Staff were also very helpful. Wonderful find.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Penny F

Dear Penny F

Thank you very much for having taken the time to write about your experience at the Swiss Luxury Apartments in Geneva. We are delighted to read your nice compliments about our staff and our property.
We are looking forward to welcoming you and your family soon again and for any further details and queries, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are at your disposal at any time.