“Very friendly lady and delicious ice creams ”
Review of ArtyGlaces

ArtyGlaces
Ranked #1 of 42 Dessert in Geneva
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Labo/Shop Ice Cream and sorbet. Homemade ice cream made ​​on site. 100% Natural and gluten free. Freshness and quality. To eat in or take away. - SORBETS with more than 50% fruit, 0% fat and NO LACTOSE. - ICE CREAM elaborated with FRESH whole MILK and FRESH CREAM from GRUYERE (Switzerland). P.S. : OPEN PARTIALLY DURING WINTER
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

We walked a fair bit of time to find this place based on the recommendations of trip advisor (#1 eating place in Geneva when we looked!). The place is small and location was unexpected as it was mostly around a residential area. The lady owner was very friendly, chatty and described thoroughly each flavour before allowing us to sample a few of them. Ice creams were very tasty, I recommend the "fleur de lait" with maple syrup. Don't be put off by the location : definitely recommended!

1  Thank SuperCow73

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Not just in Geneva, this is some of the best ice cream in the world. We were greeted by the owner who proceeded to describe each flavor in English and then because "A taste is worth 1000 words" he allowed us to sample every flavor in the bin. Explaining that everything was made in house with milk from the nearby Gruyeres, he showed us some of the spices that made up his perfumed vanilla and insisted there was nothing artificial in his flavors, which really came through--the flavors were rich but not overly sweet. We opted to try the Fluer de Lait which was by far the best Vanilla flavored cream I've ever had (I'm a chocolate person in general), the coffee, the hazelnut and the speculos which was a cookie flavor that was amazing. We also tried the sorbets which were all incredibly flavorful and made only of fruit and water and a little sugar. They were superb for anyone with a dairy allergy or just in the mood for something lighter. Overall a can't miss in Geneva. I'll probably be back tomorrow…and the next day…

Date of visit: June 2014
2  Thank AliCali40
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Just finished a marvelous ice cream from ArtyGlaces, 100% hand crafted. Sorbet and ice creams are to die for. The owner's smile and good mood is a definite plus.
"Salty caramel", I'll come back for you very soon ;-))

Date of visit: June 2014
1  Thank Guy S
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Europe's finest dessert. After having traveled throughout most of Europe, this is by far and away our best ice cream experience. Owned by an adorable, happy couple that speaks a variety of languages, we immediately felt right at home. Without even having asked, we were provided with a selection of tastes and a thorough description of the products and their ingredients. The owners amplified our experience in every way possible, assuring that we selected the flavors that suited us best. Not far from the city center, the walk is worth every second. If you are looking for quality, look no further and prepared to be satisfied. More than satisfied. Bon appetit.

Mel and Peter: April 5, 2014

Date of visit: April 2014
3  Thank Melodi V
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I just love them! Thank you to its passionated owner to make such a good ice cream! I'm so happy I can also find them in my local shop. I recommend to anyone. See you soon Arty Glaces !

Date of visit: August 2013