“Geneva old town early in the morning”
Review of City Wheels

and up
Geneva Old Town Segway Tour
Ranked #1 of 33 Tours in Geneva
More attraction details
Owner description: Segways glide effortlessly and silently on all roads. Speeding up, braking and steering around obstacles is intuitive. Segway driving requires no special skills.Our tours are chosen so that you can enjoy the city. After a thorough briefing you will experience the excitement of riding on a Segway. At the same time you will learn background information and also some interesting anecdotes about Geneva’s well-known and some less well-known sites.Our tours are for ages 16 and above, and you must have a valid driver’s licence (scooter / car).
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I was in Geneva on business and because of rain the scheduled trip was not possible. The owner went out of his way to reschedule a trip shortly after sunrise during a weekday. After a few minutes of practicing to get comfortable on the Segway we were on our way. The interesting stories of the sights and history of the old town made the "gliding" even more enjoyable. Early morning traffic and pedestrians did not pose any problem. It is without hesitation that I will recommend Citywheels for a fun and well organised Segway experience.

2  Thank Johan d
in 3 reviews
"europe"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I was quite fortunate to book the VIP tour with Citywheels where both Winfried and Christian first introduced me to Segways and then took me all around Geneva, the well known places that still kept some yet unknown stories and histories as well as the rather unknown places of historic significance. We then actually visited a couple of Segway bars where we would drive right up to the bar, even into the bar (!), and order drinks (still on the Segway), followed by a wonderful dinner at one of the classic restaurants in the old town; we finished late night with a tour in the dark with the lights on!
What an unforgettable experience, even for me who had lived in Geneva for well over 12 years some time ago. Thank you, Winfried! Thank you, Christian!

3  Thank Andee_K_67
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My aunt visited us from Singapore and took us for an afternoon of segwaying around Geneva. As a local, I was always afraid to be on two wheels alongside cars - no longer! Biking and segwaying is a lot safer than I thought it was; the guide is ahead and takes frequent pauses to make sure you're ok. You get to practice for as long as you need before the tour too. We took a tour down through the Paquis, along and around Quai Wilson & Parc Barton, then up through the UN sector. It was really fun and very pretty views everywhere. Highly recommended!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Hey folks! Great staff, great visit with a sunny afternoon! Love the fact that you can go anywhere with your segway, even in little alleys of the old town!!! :)

Thanks to the crew for the warm welcoming!

I'll do this with my friends for sure!

Visit on Monday July 22nd.