I stayed one night at Holiday Inn Express Geneva Airport. The first experience was OK, fast although not comfortable transfer from the airport to the hotel and the room was in expected standard for the price payed. When I asked the staff in the lobby for a wakeup call the man replied to me as a machine and didnt even look at me. I am sorry if you have heard this question hundred times, but please be professional at your work! I had an early flight out the next morning so I booked the extra shuttle transfer bus the evening I arrived. The following morning when I came down the bus was already full so I couldn't go at expected time. The staff member told me that people had not signed up but joined the bus anyway. I wasn't pleased that I had to wait for the next shuttle bus and having less time for check in at the airport, and suggested that they may look over their system of booking people to the shuttle bus and actually should check who has booked or not. Since he was the only staff working he had to talk to the bus driver, check out guests and take care of some breakfast issues at the same time, The staff member told me in a very rude way I was late for the bus so it was my own fault. This was a complete lie since I arrived in the lobby before the bus was intended to leave. It was a very bad experience that the staff blame the guests while not having a proper system for handling basic things. I hope the review will guide you how to make guests more pleased with their stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hotel Express By Holiday Inn Geneva Airport. Ideally located next to the Geneva Airport and Palexpo Congress Centre, the hotel is only 15 min from City Centre and Lake Geneva: Free transportation ticket available at reception. The hotel offers free shuttle service to and from the airport every 20 min. from 05.50am to 11.30pm. Start your day with our free continental buffet breakfast, served every morning from 06.30am to 10am. Companies in our direct neighborhood: Jet Aviation-Tag Aviation-Skyguide-Eli Lilly-Cambridge-Charmilles-TCS-IBM-Lexmark-IATA-Dell. With its fast, efficient and convivial service at very attractive prices, the Hotel Express by Holiday Inn Geneva Airport has a bar, a lobby with free Wireless Lan access, television, a business centre with internet access (charge), a breakfast room, two meeting rooms and an underground and external carpark (CHF15/24 hours). All our rooms are equipped with bathroom with shower and separate toilet, a working desk, high speed internet access (CHF 10/day), a telephone, an interactive television set and a tea and coffee maker. Within few minutes walking distance, you will find various restaurants, a fitness centre, a casino and a shopping mall Our friendly reception staff is at your disposal if you need to rent a car or if you want to buy a city tour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Geneva Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Express By Holiday Inn Geneva Airport Hotel Geneva
- Holiday Inn Geneva Airport
- Geneva Holiday Inn