“Excellent food not so good service”
Review of INGLEWOOD

INGLEWOOD
Ranked #79 of 1,742 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Very good burgers (including the veggie option) made with fresh ingredients. The waiters are not that nice and start pressuring you as of 10PM because they want to close. They are quite impatient overall. That's why they get a 3.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

I just come back from a weekend in Geneva, where I had the chance to try a fantastic buger at inglewood. i do not remember the name, but it was deliiiicious, great meat, good ingredients, nice waiter.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

No question that we will be back there often. People who try it once will return too. Excellent HB too.

Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

As a student I went there quite a bit.
Their menu offers a rather large choice, don't forget to check their special burger of the month (often even better).
Amazing homemade fries, perfectly shaped burgers, exceptional taste.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

I went to Geneva last week after a long trip to Europe. First all I want to say that im crazy about burguers,im American what can i say.And honestly I got really impressed about the quality of this burger. Is one of the best 3 I had in my life, I took a valaisan and after a buffalo, just amazing, definitely I recommended this place to anybody that visit Geneva.Cool staff and kitchen looks very professional but not as fast as you wish, but still very satisfied!!!great place!!!