“A pricey burger, but a great one at the same time”

Holy Cow! Gourmet Burger Company - Plainpalais
Ranked #197 of 1,714 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Holy Cow! Is about fresh, nutritious, and tasty locally produced home made food that is cooked in front of your eyes and served to you in minutes in a fresh and fun environment. All burger ingredients are freshly prepared every day using only use the best locally sourced Swiss meat and vegetable products. Every single burger served is cooked to order. At this time we do not take reservations, however there is plenty of seating so come on by!
Rochdale, United Kingdom
“A pricey burger, but a great one at the same time”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

We visited Holy Cow! at the back end of January on a school trip to CERN and it was what seemed the cheapest place to go to for some great quality food. But being from England, where everything seems a lot cheaper (in comparison to Geneva), I thought 18 Swiss Francs was pretty dear for a burger, some chips and a bottle of water. (Then again I am used to my 99p cheeseburgers from McDonalds). On the other hand the burger was divine and warm and the chips were great quality as well. The staff were also very quick at delivering the food. The only issue was that we were a party of 20 and there wasn't space to accommodate us all at the time, despite many of the tables were taken by people who were not even eating. If I ever returned to Geneva I would return to Holy Cow! and I would definitely recommend it to anyone visiting Geneva as well.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank charney96

• Greek first
  • Korean first
Athens, Greece
“Really good food in reasonable prices”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

We enjoyed our food there. Simple, fast and relatively cheap, considering the prices in Geneva. I liked the concept of gourmet burger using products from local producers.

• Visited February 2014
Athens, Greece
“Great food”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Really nice food and at reasonable prices. I tried the chicken burger which was delicious. The quality is top which makes it aliitle bit gourmet.

Brookfield, Wisconsin
“Yummy Burger”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

This Swedish Burger was very good! I loved the location as you could watch everyone walking through the city while eating away. I had the Elvis Burger and it was really good. Not what I'm used to in an American Burger but I didn't want American food. Really, really yummy

• Visited April 2014
geneva, switzerland
“Nice place and very good food!”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

The staff is very quick throughout the service and the food is very good.
For a quick lunch based on hamburger or sandwich, it's definitely worth it.
On top, is just above the Cornavin railstation parking, for your peace of mind !
Recommended !