“A very good Lebanese restaurant!”
Review of Yo'Mo

Yo'Mo
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Yo'Mo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #121 of 1,870 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Yo’Mo Restaurant is a family-owned restaurant, established in 2007, that prides itself on its’ healthy and delicious cuisine. Many of our dishes have been revisited; Lebanese food with Mediterranean and European touches. This is reflected in the hand-chosen decor, for example the famed Mona Lisa enjoying the traditional shisha, or in the “DNA” of the décor: classic and beautiful mother of pearl that can be found throughout the restaurant and has been redesigned to give it a modern feel. Make the most of your experience by ordering and sharing several mezzés, and enjoy the different flavours. We would like you get the most out of your meal, so please feel free to ask us any questions you may have, we will be happy to assist.
Reviewed November 9, 2015

I have been to Yo'Mo Lounge four or five times on the last two years, and I recommend it to all the people I know who are visiting Geneva.
The quality of the food is great and the waiters are friendly.

Reviewed October 31, 2015 via mobile

Tasty, good, plentiful middle eastern libanese cuisine in a modern chic environment... Good dégustation menu for 75CHF... The pizzas are great, as the grillades (beef, lamb, chicken) the spinash feuilletés, taboulé as well..
The wine list is decent with wise choices > Chasse Spleen !
Service is fast, smily and efficient.
We will go back

Reviewed October 11, 2015 via mobile

My wife & I ate at Yo'Mo Lounge on our 2nd night in Geneva, staff were great, spoke perfect English (which helps when your French is as basic as mine). They explained the dishes to us, my lamb skewers were cooked perfectly, Lebanese beer & wine great too. Place itself is really classy, highly recommended.

Reviewed September 18, 2015 via mobile

A warm welcome by the waitresses was the first good sign. The tables are set in a fashionable manor, interior decor funky and the choice of music was right. I took the plat du jour (the lunch dish) which was a Lebanese burger with some olives, pomegranate, red onion and some relish served with a portion of fries. I choose to accompany my meal with a tea. Dessert was chocolate tarte with a slice of watermelon. I'd worked out earlier that morning so the portion was just right for me. You may ask why I have put the title "Finally, a place that gets it!" - I love food and feel the quality in Geneva is not great and over priced. This meal set me back 30CHF; not only was this value for money, the Lebanese burger was tasty and for a Belgian - the fries cooked right! I've found my local lunch spot.

Reviewed September 8, 2015 via mobile

Delicious mezze, great staff, awesome atmosphere. This is my second time to this restaurant a year later and I couldn't wait to go back. The food is so beautiful and so delicious, a perfect place to go for an easy lunch.