“Great fun”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

This is a regular haunt for us. I love the noise, the food and the drinks.

They do a great virgin mojito if you're not drinking. The alcohol version is even better. The portions are huge the service is good and the banter is flowing.

Great fun!

Reviewed July 1, 2014

We stopped here for a couple of drinks, which was fine, the place wasn't too busy for a Saturday evening. The 2 guys at the bar were rushing around like crazy, it definitely looked like they needed more staff! I had a nice cocktail and service was good, so no complaints. I can't comment on the food.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

Visited on a Friday evening. The place was very busy. We managed to get a table but you may need to stand. We tried the Apero Spritz (11 CHF, very good!) and the calamari frites (10 CHF, also very good). There is a good selection of tapas for around 10-12 CHF and large tapas platters to share for 30CHF. Service was very efficient, if - as others have said - not the friendliest.

Overall, a good, lively place for a few drinks.

2  Thank la_viajera_constanta
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

Just don't go there !!! My friends and I went there to have a drink! We receive the most odious greetings and service you can possibly get! The waiter started to yell at us on the sole basis that we sat at a table that wasn't for us ! (Don't know why he couldn't say it kindly and ask us to go to the bar in a NICE way) ! We left immediately . They simply don't deserve your money!

2  Thank Alex P
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Ole Ole is one of my favorite places in Geneva! The staff are friendly, it's not too expensive, there is a great casual atmosphere and I love their salads. This is a great place for drinks, tapas, burgers or salads.