“Cockroach as an addition!”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Nopizza

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating
Geneva
“Cockroach as an addition!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

Me and my partner went to Nopizza with my little sister and our cousin as the girls came to Geneva to visit for a couple of weeks. I found Nopizza's voucher online which was a great deal (two for a price of one). The place itself is nice and friendly, the service was good (although the restaurant was empty, we were the only customers). Food was served really quick and to my taste, it was ok.

Unfortunately, after we left, my partner said (he did not want the girls to hear) that he had a massive COCKROACH on his pizza ...this is absolutely unacceptable. I do not understand how anyone could serve a pizza with a huge bug on it and not even notice.

I appreciate it might have been one off, but both of us are really put off by this situation and would never go back again. Hope your experience is better ;-)

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank MDI N

Geneva, Switzerland
“Better than most Geneva pizzerias”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

One of our favorites pizzerias in downtown Geneva. Never disappointed in more than 10 visits, be it by ourselves, with family or friends. While not huge, the pizzas are tasty, the service is professional. Unlike the overwhelming majority of pizzerias which like to imitate each other in a rather uninspired way, the place has a pleasant, modern and original design.

• Visited August 2013
Geneva
“Wood fired pizza. Nothing special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

If you fancy a pizza this is not a bad option but you won't be amazed. There is an outside terrace which can be pleasant. Service is average but quick.

• Visited July 2013
Geneva, Switzerland
“Rude and discourteous customer service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

Let me begin by saying that this review is based solely on the customer service, which was so horrendous that we never even got to taste the pizza.

It's important to know that we had intended to use a Groupon voucher for this place. For those not familiar, Groupon is a way to promote your business and attract customers by offering limited time discounts. You pay a discounted price in advance, and then only pay for extras (drinks, etc.) at the restaurant. Often, as the restaurant has already gotten your money, customer service tends to drop in quality (the Groupon curse!), particularly if you don't order drinks.

So, we decided to use the voucher one night with a couple friends - so I booked a table for 4 at their opening time, 19:00 I believe. I informed them that we had bought a Groupon voucher.

We arrived about ten minutes early, as it had taken less time to get there than we had anticipated. The door was locked, but the walls were made entirely of window so we could clearly see a staff member inside setting tables. Once we caught his attention, he came to the door and explained that they were not yet ready to open. So we asked if we could just come and sit down, out of the cold, and wait/have a drink until he was ready. He told us "But it isn't very cold outside, please wait a few minutes."

We looked at each other in disbelief, but obeyed out of courtesy, thinking there must be a reason that we are not allowed inside. As I said already, we could clearly see inside and what was he so busy doing? Setting and lighting candles on all the tables!

A few minutes go by, and so we poked our heads inside and politely asked if we could please come in just to sit. He reluctantly agreed, as if it was a major inconvenience, and put us in the most unappealing table in the center of the room, although there were some lovely window settings (more where you'd expect to sit when you reserve in advance). The air was already tense, but I asked if we could actually move to one of the nicer tables next to the windows.

In a huge display of embellishment, he gestures a huge bow and says "Of course, your majesty".

Well, that was the first time in my life that I've walked out of a restaurant without ever even sitting down. We ended up getting takeout and eating in our apartment.

• Visited January 2013
3 Thank dmiller11
Geneva, Switzerland
“Convenient, good service, good pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

This is in the middle of Geneva 'Paquis'. Its in the middle also of the 'hot' places
Eitherway, it has convenience, good service, good pizza.
And no pizza has the average price of a pizzaria in Geneva, GENEVA and not london or New York.
dont compare because as i said, its average price for a definitly good pizza. I took separatly my son 14yr and daughter 12yr and the both like their pizzas.

• Visited June 2013