Hotel Bristol
$148
$183
$161
1,146 results
All reviewsold towngreat locationtrain stationrue du mont blancroom serviceexcellent hotelfour star hoteldeluxe roomlake genevaexcellent staybusiness tripcomfortable roomsnespresso machinevisit genevajacuzziconciergeswitzerland
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Check-in by Maxime at the reception was fast, efficient and friendly, and the room was well appointed and clean so no issues there. While the room rate is expensive, that's only in a relative sense because everything is expensive in Geneva. The highlight of my stay was room service: I ordered a mushroom soup and a squid-ink pasta and both were well worth the SFR44 (incl. tax) price! I was tempted to try their in-house restaurant but was basically too tired after my flight into Geneva. I only stayed one night here but wished it could be more. The hotel is only a short 3min walk to the lake.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank adrianloh
BristolManager, Directeur général at Hotel Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014

Dear Guest,

We thank you very much for your recent visit to our hotel, and we sincerely hope that you had a pleasant journey back home.

We would also like to thank you for taking the time to rate us and we are very happy to learn that you were generally satisfied with your stay with us.

Looking forward to welcoming you again soon, we remain,

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed May 12, 2014

What an exquisite stay in an exquisite city. From our arrival the staff were friendly and helpful, making us feel most welcome each and every time we entered the hotel.

The rooms are immaculately presented with a Parisian feel to them in cool, calming neural tones. The bed must have been super king in size but in no way dwarfed the spacious and airy room. Located right next to the lake the hotel is perfect for exploring the sights of Geneva and only a short ten minute walk from the train station.

Across the foot bridge towards the old town is a most resourceful supermarket in coop city, perfect for all of your holiday snacking needs.

Overall a good value hotel in an otherwise expensive city.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Donna T

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for posting your review and taking the time to rate us.
You take part of our ambassadors from now on and we are very thankful! Looking forward to welcoming you soon, we remain at your entire disposal.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

This hotel is in a wonderful location (near train station, the lake and walking distance to everything). The service is great, friendly staff, very clean rooms, super breakfast. I would come again with pleasure.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for posting your review and rating us.
We are also very proud to count you among our ambassadors as indeed the Bristol Geneva is all about a GREAT location, GREAT amenities with a GREAT service!
We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I stayed here for one night during the Geneva Marathon. It was the perfect location to participate in the event- a few steps away from Mont Blanc bridge. We were pleasantly surprised by the size and comfort of the room. It had little luxuries like bathrobes and slippers, turn down service and Nespresso machine. We indulged in the delicious buffet breakfast the next morning in a lovely setting complete with live harpist. The spa was tranquil, relaxing and clean. We thank the hotel for a great stay and much appreciate the late check out so we could have that extra time in the spa. A real gem in Geneva!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Minpbq

Dear Guest,

"A real gem in Geneva!" As you said...
Many thanks for taking the time to post your review, and for rating us. It is always rewarding to notice that our guests appreciate our efforts in order to make their stays with us as pleasant as possible.
We look forward to welcoming you back at the Bristol Geneva.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

I stayed here for one night while in Geneva for work. The hotel is well located and I had a large, quiet room overlooking the square. The facilities were excellent with a fantastic bathroom, probably one of the best I've seen in European hotels. Professional staff and no problem leaving my luggage after checkout while I attended a meeting elsewhere in Geneva. Breakfast average. Main problem is that the room had a faint but lingering odour of cigarette smoke though, after a late arrival and and long day of travel it took me a while to recognise this. I mentioned this when I checked out and was advised that I had not chosen a non-smoking room. But there was nothing at the online booking stage to indicate that there were smoking and non-smoking rooms and this had not been mentioned to me when I checked in. If I need an overnight hotel with close proximity to the train station next time I am in Geneva, I'd stay here again if the rates are reasonable. For a longer stay I would probably look elsewhere.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank bettoneyvere

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for posting this review, and taking the time to rate us.
We take all feedback seriously, and sincerely regret that we did not meet all your expectations... Do not hesitate to contact us personally next time, or our Front Office Manager Mr. José Dominguez, to book a non-smoking room.
We hope to have a chance to welcome you in the future, even for a longer stay!

Xavier Collange