See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

I stayed in the hotel for 2 nights in May for a business visit. Special mention to the staff and specifically Zuber at front desk. Very cordial and always Helpful. Great location. Decent breakfast.
Extremely satisfied with the stay.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed March 17, 2018

I was in a business & leisure trip to Geneva this week, for 3 nights.
I was really worried b/c all the bad reviews this hotel has, but decided to give it a chance.
And I glad I did.
This hotel is in a perfect location - only 100 meters from Lake Geneva, right in front of the famous jet.
The rooms are very clean, the staff was extremely friendly (they even helped me changing my SIM card to a swiss one...), and the breakfast was very good and served in a very nice manner.
I booked a single room, and was a little worried the mattress would be very small. To my surprise the bed was quite big, comparable to Queen bed in the US.
My fellow americans who complain about the room size - this is the norm with european hotels. Forget american hotels - this is a different continent, with different habits...

The only reason I did not rate the hotel with 5 stars is the shower. It's extremely small, and the shower head kept falling down, so I had to hold it while taking a shower.

Other than that - a perfect stay.

Room Tip: Rooms ending with 6-8 (ie. 106) are at the end of the hallway and are in a very quiet location.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed January 6, 2018

Stayed here for a night on my way to Interlaken. I picked it because it was close to the Water fountain. Overall it was a good stay. Its a little old fashioned but well kept. Breakfast was decent. I'd recommend.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed October 18, 2017

With the asked price is one of the worst hotels you can visit. In general Geneva is super expensive but this hotel really is a total waste of your money. Rooms are old and stinky. The breakfast is super limited and you have to pay extra (about 25 euros per person). The only good part is the central location. i was surprised that had no extra charge for the wifi which apparently working fine.

Room Tip: Find another one
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
3  Thank KonAm K
Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

This hotel didn't make a great first impression, I arrived at roughly 10pm and was then told to sit and wait for the receptionist to be ready to check me in to my room. I waited for about 10-15 minutes and all it seemed like he did was talk to his friend for that time and then called me over.
Then when in the room I found it was difficult to fit 2 people and 2 suitcases in the room because it was too cramped, the rooms are very deceiving online. Our room was by the top of the first flight of stairs which seemed like an okay location at first.
The following morning we were woken up at about 8am by the cleaners outside our door shouting to the cleaners and down to the reception. The doors must be made out of paper! This continued for a while so we just accepted we were going to have to get up then.
If you are someone with mobility problems then you must avoid this hotel since there is only 1 lift and it can barely fit 2 people and a suitcase!
Please don't use this hotel, it's not worth the money and certainly not worth a 4* rating!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple