Hotel Beau-Rivage Geneva
$104
$252
$235
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $279/night.

Hotel N'vY(Geneva)
$793
$645
RitzCarlton.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsjet d'eaule chat bottelake viewleading hotels of the worldluxury hotelbeautiful hoteldirect viewroom servicemont blanci highly recommend this hotelthe hotel staffold townroom was spaciousfour seasonsbusiness tripconciergeclarins
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I have just stayed there for 3 days and I was just amazed by the precision and the quality of service. The concierge department is extremely professional and you can almost ask them everything and anything.
the breakfast was delicious and I really enjoyed the variety of delicious jams. I had breakfast delivered by room on one occasion and everything was just perfect as well.
I know that it could be very difficult to find a good hotel with the perfect staff...Well... the Beau-Rivage team is far above all expectations you may have.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a view over the Leman, that is just beautiful
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank jaynice1
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Modern, sleek hotels are more my cup of tea, so I was fully prepared to dislike the Beau-Rivage. Boy, was I wrong. From the fantastic staff to the fresh flowers in the room to the delicious breakfast to the immaculate housekeeping to the unparalleled view, there was not a flaw. I was only sorry I had to leave. Well done, Beau-Rivage. You've won a convert.

Room Tip: Ask for a view!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Stayed there on business for one night. I have to admit that I prefer modern hotels, so this place is not for me. Service was good, but the room screamed for a makeover. The bathroom smelled a bit weird as well. Overall not my cup of tea - maybe I just got unlucky with the room but I can't say I liked the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I love this hotel. One enters a large home. In front of you is a small sitting area surrounding a small fountain which forms "the lobby". The reception desk and concierge desk are at the side and side by side underlining the importance of the concierges. Don't be shy to use them and make sure you reward them well as they deserve it. Once you have checked in, everyone addresses you by your name, now isn't that like being in a home and in the tradition of the grand hotels of yesterday?

The lift is quaint and a joy to use. But truly, it would be silly not to walk up and down the staircase to your room as this adds again to the ambiance of being At Home. The atrium must be the predecessor of those modern hotels with huge atriums - none have the charm of this one!

The room assigned to me was large, bright, well furnished in a the classical French style and had 2 large windows with good views of the street and a glimpse of Jet D'Eau. The bed is comfortable. The desk facing the window is comfortable to work from. Separating the toilet from the bathroom is a great idea. The bathroom offers a tub and a shower stall. Elegant and spacious. Wifi is available in the room and throughout the hotel for free. There are sufficient plug points for all one's devices

The bar is a gem. The larger area has the most comfortable seats that one just doesn't want to leave them. When the singer starts to play in the evening, its worthwhile to watch her and listen. She is excellent. The food at the bar is simply excellent.

The French restaurant is superb and highly recommended as well.

I highly recommend hit his hotel. It's well located. The public areas are beautiful. The rooms are superb. Service is faultless. Food is excellent. And it has the ability to create the ambiance of being At Home.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank siglo
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Stayed for a long weekend at the Beau-Rivage and must say that I was delighted at the exquisite hospitality from check-in to check-out.
Simple personal touches make this hotel an experience.

To give you the simplest example upon checking out I receive : " We would like to thank you for having given us the opportunity to serve you " - Can anything top that ?

Location obviously amazing ... everything was just PERFECT !

Room Tip: Obviously if you can afford it .. do stay with the Lake view :)
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple